The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Blood or in the Soul

3 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

In the Blood or in the Soul - Page 5 Empty Re: In the Blood or in the Soul

Post  Kamurei Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:55 pm

"A kingmaker?" She looked to the now sealed heart. "Who is the owner of this heart?" She looked to the golem as she tried to decide whether she wanted to find the owner of it and give it back.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:26 pm

"someone who was lost durring the last war here in the nightside." the golem replies "it only has the traces f the power it once had, Maybe the Ard Ri or your father could use it, and maybe you could bargain to go home, Now why don't you try that expressing yourself i suggested?" the golems metalic voice says trying to express patient kindness "i will feed you soon"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:36 pm

She slid the heart back into it's bottle and sealed it. Perhaps later she would barter for her freedom with it. Though, the golem's words cut through her thoughts of freedom. "Expressing myself? There is nothing I wish to express nor is there anything I can express."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:45 pm

"then why did you heal the heart?" the golem asks simply "a pit being would have not bothered"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:50 pm

"Because it reacted to my blood and nothing more." She shrugged with a sigh. "Why do you ask such strange questions of me?"
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:55 pm

" Because denial is a Human trait you have in spades girl." the golem says "humor me?"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:57 pm

Aruna sighed heavily as she tucked the bottle away in what little she wore. "Very well... how am I to humor you?"
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:58 pm

" pick an expressive form you are curious about and try it" The golem states "what will it hurt?" the statement is blunt and almost rhetorical
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:05 pm

She smirked and made a derogatory motion with her arms and held the pose. "An expressive form such as this? Or did you have another form in mind? Though I must say I cannot read the mind of one made of metal. If it is something specific you desire, you will have to state it." She chuckled.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:07 pm

"Proof that you are ignacy's daughter." the golem says " I meant something like music or sculpture. something that is a personal expression. I have enough tools of verious types for any of them."
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:12 pm

"I have done neither nor do I know how either are performed. It was made clear to me how I am to act. I was taught pleasure and subterfuge; nothing more." She sighed and looked over the piles of scrap. "As such, I truly do not understand why an expressive act would be of use since when I return it will be of no benefit."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:22 pm

the golem shrugs "by the same token what harm will it really do?" the statement is simple and deliberate "or is it simply that you are too afraid you won't do well at it?"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:27 pm

"No, I know I will not do well in it." She looked to her with a sigh. "But fine, give me something and I will try my best or whatever." She looked to the pile she had been sorting and kicked it softly. In all honesty she did want to try but knew that whatever she did would end up bad. It was one of the reasons she had continued healing the heart. Though she knew it wasn't, it felt like a talent that she didn't know she had.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:40 pm

The golem lets off several jets of steam sounding like some abomination of a circus steam organ for a moment before shaking her head "no you go find something and try it, whatever catches your fancy" her head twists funny "when you eat i apologize if it is tasteless but it will at least nourish you."
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:46 pm

She let out a heavy sigh and drooped her shoulders a bit as she headed off to inspect the other piles for anything interesting. She doubted there would be anything but id it would get the golem off her back AND allow her to inspect the frozen door, then it was something to try.

Kneeling near the ice wall, she sifted through the pile there.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:53 pm

the golem, intent on being infuriating calls over to her " auric signature indicates that it is the work of your paternal aunt girl." the pile of junk has several instruments in it as well as some basic art supplies even some play doh.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:06 am

Aruna looked over at the golem. "My father is not know therefore these cannot be of some paternal aunt." Even as she spoke, she plopped down and wrapped her tail around her waist. "Regardless, I get the feeling that this is that stuff you speak of since it seems useless and you referenced my mother's sperm donor." The whole sentence slipped from her flatly as she picked up the play doh and began taking it out of the container.

"This stuff makes no sense..." Even as she spoke, she kneaded the cold play doh with her hands. Her hands moved of their own volition as she began to make a little play doh sculpture in the likeness of one of the bots. A light smile was etched on her face as her tail swayed; happy and relaxed. It had to be perfect. it had to be as much like a physical picture as possible. Hurried hands grabbed spare parts to use as etching tools to carve into the soft material.

When all was said and done, she sat back to admire her work. It was a little lopsided, but it did vaguely represent the bots from before. Happiness and pride at what she had done swelled in her and the turned to the golem eager to share; eager to tell her of it.

Like lightning, coldness ran through her. No... This... This was wrong. This was all just so wrong. Happiness turned to anger and frustration as she surged to her feet eager to stamp out her creation. She would destroy and hide away anything that proved she was an improper succubus. She had to be a proper succubus.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:26 am

with a lunge the golem flashes her arm over the creation the foot of the girl crashing on metal that splinters oddly to make a small but sturdy cage over the play doh creation. another motion swiftly scooping it up " why did you wish to destroy it when you were so happy and proud of it a moment before girl?" then after a pause "what do I call you?"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:32 am

"Aruna.... My name is Aruna..." She seethed inside as her gazed remained locked on the sculpture. "I... I just... I don't want it anymore... It..." Anger flowed in her again as she turned on a heel and wandered away trying to get rid of her feelings. She kicked a few piles loose as she walked. Occasionally she even went so far as to pick up a part and chuck it across the shop.

When her venting was finally over, she was sitting in the time-out corner with her knees drawn up against her chest.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:36 am

the golem allows her frustration to vent leaving her to her actions while taking care of a few minor details around the main work area "would you prefer I cook or send a bot out for some food?" the golem finally asks kneeling on her front forelegs to look at aruna, and holding out the sculpture "here it is yours to keep or destroy as you see fit"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:07 am

She stared at the sculpture before sighing and taking it from her. "I don't care what it is..." Carefully, she set the sculpture beside her before burying her face in her knees. "I am not a very good succubus... Mother is going to kill me when she finds out... Why did you make me do that?"
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:41 am

i try to sit up in the bed, when she sees i cant do it myself mother stands up and helps me up saying "idiot kid what did you ever do to that succubbus anyway?" i look at her and sigh "i will tell you when i know myself".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:14 pm

"simply to prove a point." then the golem makes an odd gesture " have you ever heard of something called hybrid vigor?" it asks several of the bots attempting to keep up with the work around the shop.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:21 pm

"No I have not." She practically mumbled it into her legs as she remained sitting there. Her body drooping a bit in sadness as she sat there in the corner.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:24 pm

"would you like to know what it is?" the golem asks, shortly after a drone makes an odd whirring noise causing the golem to look at it " I don't care, just go get two or three, there is a place not far from here." with all the seeming of an eyeroll "good help is hard to build these days."
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next