The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Blood or in the Soul

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

In the Blood or in the Soul Empty In the Blood or in the Soul

Post  Liam Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:19 pm

the workshop, once an eclectic mess of more then a little madness is now mostly organized and except where new shipments and scavenges are placed, the golem's brass hoof tapping as she waits for the new girl to start working.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

In the Blood or in the Soul Empty Re: In the Blood or in the Soul

Post  Kamurei Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Aruna swallowed hard and frantically looked around for an exit. She couldn't stay here even if she wanted to. Seeing Sori, she rushed to her. "My home, is it nearby? Can you take me there?"
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:23 pm

i shrug "well if you really want to go back there il take you there but i aint going in with you a bit too risky for my tastes".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:26 pm

the golem lifts a plate off her face " the old door is sealed Mr Ignacy," the voice is flat and twangy like old speakers but understandable "what have you done to the hard work from last time?" the golems arm reaches back in an un-natural twist grabbing a simple silver cuff "if you are going to be dropped here you will work, and then you are free to go" tossing the cuff to her " put it on or you may get hurt by the security"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:32 pm

She stared down at the cuff terrified. "There is... Nothing but metal here... I will starve... I will not take the slow death! I won't!" She pointed at the golem angrily. "You... You show me where the way out is! You show me now!"
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:35 pm

i look at the golem and say "its miss sori now im not a man anymore and zerstorer shattered so i had it reforged

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:36 pm

"you will not starve, you will eat as a human does, now start sorting you will will be fed soon." then it shakes it's head " I have orders to fill" it turns back to it's project "if you do not you wil find your self in much more trouble then you were in kindred lands" then to sori "my apologies, do you wish to have the flaws in the blade fixed? the reforging job was shoddy at best"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:37 pm

i shrug "well if you say so i wouldnt mind".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:42 pm

"I estimate 3 strong parries will shatter it here" tapping the base of the blade "here" tapping an inch past the curve "and here" tapping 3/4 of the way past the curve. then looking at the succubus "I told you to move, now move" with a tap of the hoof the floor shocks the girl "i will not tolerate idle tantrums"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:43 pm

She stared at the cuff and slipped to her knees she hadn't eaten anything like a human since she was a child, her mother had seen to that. The moment she was old enough, food was gone and she had to learn how to live off energy and energy alone. She had always imagined the whole system attached with eating had rotted and withered within her. Yet, still this golem wanted her to eat and work.

Drawing her knees up, she wrapped her arms around her legs and rocked with a sniffle. "I will wait... I will not take the slow death... Your securaraty will come and then I will not have to take the slow death..."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:48 pm

i look at her and say "why do you think your gonna die?" i steal another cigarette from her and say "we arent horrible people you know i even offered to take you into one of my homes".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:50 pm

" please set the sword on the stand it will be fixed next in line, priority. while I attend to this child " golem moves back to the girl " you were placed in my care by one who could be called my brother, depending on what definition you use, much of my mind is based on his, Now." the golem reaches down and pulls her up by her wrist " I will not tolerate this" she proceeds to take the girl and stand her with her nose in the corner. " you will stay right there, for as long as I tell you" then looking back at sori "my apologies ms sori"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:52 pm

i place the khopesh on the rack and light the cigarette.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:56 pm

She leaned into the corner as she tried to will the wall to move and ripple like she had seen her mother do so many times before. To just slip home and be none the wiser. But it didn't move. It never moved. Not before, and certainly not now.

Sniffling, she looked over her should at the shop and the golem. She needed to find a way out. The golem said she would be released if she worked. That meant that a way out existed but the old rust bucket just wasn't in a talking mood. A way out had to exist.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:59 pm

i inhale the cigarette then blow the smoke out saying "you know if you really want to get home you should honestly just get to work because i doubt the golem would aggree to let me just take you home and the only thing sulking is going to do for you is making it longer till you get home".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:00 pm

a third arm flips from the back of the golem grabbing her head and turning it back to the corner "you were not told to move" as it takes down the Kopesh and begins working on reinforcing the weak places on the blade "you fought a holy blade didn't you ms sori?"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:02 pm

i shrug "i dont know all i do know is that i got my shit kicked out of me after the sword broke".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:05 pm

She swallowed staring at the corner. The moment she felt the hold on her head let up a bit, she made a mad dash from the corner intent on finding the way out on her own.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:09 pm

i raise an eyebrow at the escape attempt and shake my head as i mutter "younglings".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:10 pm

"Security drones ag17 through fe-45, capture and detain protocol only, infernal containment system agumentation to 45%" the golem states calmly as she begins to work harder on the Kopesh, several apparent piles of junk begin moving after the girl, in an odd shambling gate rapidly taking several routs through the cluttered aisles to chase her
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:14 pm

Aruna ran until she faced a wall and then began climbing the piles to avoid the security bots that followed her. Jumping from pile to pile, she made her way to the other side looking for a way out.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:16 pm

several racks begin to spark and emit a low rythmic humming " Those are power sinks girl, the more you activate the less energy you are going to have "the golem calls as the drones continue to chase the forms folding in on them selves to make the appropriate shapes to contain the girl until she will behave one lashing out with what looks like a mini industrial claw to her wrist and drawing itself to her
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:19 pm

i look at the golem working and smirk saying "i dont suppose you would agree to release her into my custody for the night and id bring her back in the morning?".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:21 pm

"No!" She fought to get her wrist free. "Stop it! Your brother was a jerk! I would be home right now! I don't care how angry mother would be! At least I would be home!" The security bot pulled her close enough to fold around her and into a cage before releasing her wrist. She shook the bars trying to get free. When they didn't budge, she flopped her head forward against them in defeat; horns causing the metal to ring and resonate.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:26 pm

" not at the moment Ms Sori, the girl needs to see that she has been lied to and it is less then ideal but this is quicker then making her meditate on herself" the drones begin walking back to the pair of them "now breath little one and think path of least resistance will work more in your favor.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next