The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Blood or in the Soul

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

In the Blood or in the Soul - Page 4 Empty Re: In the Blood or in the Soul

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:19 pm

i feel a blunt mute pain as i drop to the ground i grab my knife and lunge at her shouting "FROM HELLS HEART I STAB AT THEE!".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:21 pm

She side stepped and tripped Sori while she did so. "Hell has no heart and if it did, you would not be it's emissary."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:29 pm

as i fade to darkness i hear a soft playful voice saying "ach dahling you do have a penchant for getting into trouble" she sighs "youve made a mess sister" i smill as i recognise the voice its lena, lena cocks her gun and shouts to the succubbus walking from the shattered body "not so fast dahling unless you want me to turn you into swiss cheese".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:32 pm

"You humans and your guns." She sighed and threw open the door.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:34 pm

the instant the door flies off the hinges a solid block of ice rises up and covers the hole the door left "ach nein nein wee cant have dis can we? hmm what are ve going to do with such a rude lady?".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:36 pm

"You wish to die as well? Fine." She turned to Lena and began stalking towards her.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:38 pm

lena smiles and says "you notice that red dot on forehead dont you?" she waves over the rooftops "ive heard that anti material rifles make quite the mess even on people like you".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:41 pm

She sighed and looked at her flatly. "I do not know why you are here girl. Nor, do I know why this one," She kicked Sori lightly with a hoof. "Chose not to tell me where my daughter is. But if you keep me from her, I will make your life a living hell."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:44 pm

hans walks past lena a rubber chicken taped to his bald head he mutters something about pigdeons and arms smuggling before i know it they are all here ludwig, conrad, alfred, everyone lena smiles and says "i wouldnt say that if i were you, you mess with one of us you mess with us all".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:49 pm

She growled knowing full well she was outnumbered. "You will all burn for this. I will see to it." Her figure rippled as she took on her human form. She rarely used it, but it was better for when she needed to blend with those around her.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:55 pm

i smile and cough up blood whispering "im already burning" lena looks down on me and say "get her up on her feet" i feel myself lifted across someones shoulder soon after.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:59 pm

She began backing away as she fought to get away from the group. She would have to come back later and try her hand again. Now that she had some sort of lead on exactly where her girl was, finding her would go quicker.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:07 pm

i wake up in soft sheets covered in bandages i groan as i try to sit up someone says "relax you are at home now" i mutter in the general direction of the voice "hello mother".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:02 pm

<Voice over guy> Meanwhile back in the shop <end voice over>

The golem looks at the ice "well that will take time to clean and re-seal" she remarks, then looking at the girl "are you ready to start working or are you going to continue to act like a spoiled child?" she asks plainly
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:04 pm

"I'm not spoiled! Just...." She sighed looking at the ice and cursed in the demon tongues. "Fine... I.. I will work..." She drooped her shoulders.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:17 pm

" Good begin by sorting the new scavanged pile, you will begin building after you eat." the golem begins to assemble small pieces " if you have trouble working or sorting you can ask, and i will know what you pocket" the golem smirks " besides you never know what you find out working."
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:30 pm

She sighed and nodded as she went to the scrap pile and began tossing parts into the piles that had the same things. What a way to die... If someone had asked her yesterday, she would not have imagined this.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:22 pm

As the girl sift through the debris there is a small charge when she grabs a sealed glass bottle. Inside there is a strange mottled gret tissue that appears long dead but going by the feel it was part of someone very strong, and very tainted.
The golem appears to be engrossed in her work though a few of the drones look at her oddly
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:25 pm

She looked at it a little confused at to why there would be a bottle in a metal pile but whatever. Shrugging it off, she got to work trying the top off of the bottle so she could get a better look at the contents.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:35 pm

It takes a moment but eventually the bottle opens, the mottled grey tissue inside slides out, into her palm it a limp with four holes in the top at odd angles and one hole in the side appearing to be where it had a bite taken out of, running it over her fingers there is a feel of foreboding for demon or human, as if this has a connection to the lord of the pit, though what connection is uncertain.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:38 pm

"Hmmmm...." She looked it over a bit as she tried to figure out just what it was. Getting an idea, she sliced her finger open on one of her fangs and allowed the blood to drop onto the heart. If it was a demon of some kind, it would respond to the blood no doubt.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:44 pm

the blood doesn't seem to activate the heart other then allowing the bite to partially close, though if left long enough the hole closes completely no other change becomes apparent. eventually the Golem notices what she has and walks up "once that was one of the most sought after relics in the world, now it is simply some meat that won't rot, ironic isn't it"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:47 pm

"I got part of the whole to close..." She showed the golem the hole. "Like this." Without missing a beat, she sliced a larger portion of her finger to allow even more blood to pour upon it. She hoped that it would seal the hole finally.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:54 pm

i lie down again and look up at the ceilling "how did you find me?" mother snorts and says "that hellbitch isnt the only one who knows when her children are in trouble".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:44 pm

"and that is by nature of what you are. as it's owner is a half breed so are you. but that heart should it be returned to it's owner would wreck havoc on a fair number of people." the golem sounds as if smiling "after all it belonged to one who gave up the dubius honor of being the bringer of the end of days, in favor of being a kingmaker."
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next