The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Blood or in the Soul

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

In the Blood or in the Soul - Page 7 Empty Re: In the Blood or in the Soul

Post  Liam Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:49 pm

"Those you met, did they try for no reason, have I?" the golem asks slowly as if trying to get the girl to come to the conclusion on her own "and i know of some humans who would hire you for regular jobs because of how you look, the geeks like this thing called 'cosplay' from what i have read"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:59 pm

"Those I met would have. They wanted to. The girl that sent me here.... She wanted to end me for trying to feed... Instead I was sent here to a place where I will starve..." She sighed and leaned back against the wall trying to will her body to stop aching. "I don't want a job, I just want to live. Living means going home. I don't want to leave because I want but because I need to."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:14 pm

"to her you tried to harm her family, and you will not starve you are a hybrid and a powerful one, but you need to learn" the golem smiles in it's odd way " I can give you a chance to make a better impression if you want and they may be able to help or if you are bent on returning home i can help there too." it sits back unnaturally still as it waits for an answer
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:21 pm

"I.... I want..." Her gaze wandered the room and fell upon the figure she had made. "I don't know what to do.... I want to go home.... But I know that if I go home... Mother will not like what I have done here.... If I stay... I... I just don't know." She teared up despite herself as her frustration hit a peak and overflowed.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:57 pm

"Rest on it little one" the golem says as it stands "you will have plenty of time to figure out the path you want to walk"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:00 pm

"And my hunger? It will not rest well through the night... Please... Please send your bots out for a person, any person... Please... I am not picky. man, woman, it matters not... I promise I will not drain them... Please..." She gave the golem a pleading look.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:12 pm

"I will see what i can do, try some broth, in the mean time, it should help" comes the golems reply " I am ill equipped for something like that."
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:26 pm

"Broth?" She looked confused once more. "It's... It's not like what you had me have before... right?" Her eyes looked to her stomach upbringings before looking back to the golem. "I don't want to do that again... It hurt."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:25 pm

"It is liquid so it will be gentler on your system" the golem states getting up to move about it's own business "rest well"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:29 pm

She sighed and let out a little whimper as she balled up in the corner and tried to sleep despite the ache deep within her. She only prayed that the hunger would lessen when she awoke.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:12 pm

Durring the night the drones leave a small white bunny in a cage near here with the note " dangerous, do not release"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:56 pm

She woke up and groaned in pain as hunger and ache ran through her. Lookin.g to the side, she took in the bunny with curiosity. Reaching out she poked at the bunny through the cage wondering what it would do.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:23 pm

The rabbit turns and with an ugly snarl tries to nip the finger revealin razor like fangs. it then make garbled noises that seem an attempt at speech.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:30 pm

"Don't bite me and I will release you. Deal?". She gave the rabbit a calculating look.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:15 pm

The small and malign mammal opts to ignore the deal, if in fact it understood it at all favoring instead to Chew on the metal bars of the cage, eliciting sounds of similar pitch and only slightly less loud then those of nails on a chalk board.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:03 am

She sighed a bit as she debated whether or not to let the creature free. Finally coming to a decision, she began working to pop the lock and release the fuzz ball. Might as well since she had nothing better to do. Might as well cause some mischief before she died of starvation.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:28 pm

The small mammal Lunges snapping off her index finger at the first knuckle seeing as that is the only bit it could reach, as the partial digit falls into the cage the small Bunny begins chewing on the meat so makeing small contented sounds.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:51 pm

She let out a little yelp and watched as the little creature began getting enthralled with devouring her digit end. "You little...." Gritting her teeth, power surged through her such that the metal beneath her palms turned red hot. Ripping the cage open, she thrust her hand in and wasted no time in draining the rabbit of all the energy it had. It felt weird to take from an animal, but she didn't care at this point.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:01 pm

with a soft whir a hydraulic arm lift and points a small black cone connect to a tube at the half succubus, before a stream of fire retarding power is blasted at her in a thick, cold, white cloud. Once the initial blast is done, two shorter plast are fired mostly to clear the tube then anything else.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:04 pm

She coughed and shivered as she dropped the bunny and shivered a moment in the cold blast. When it had finished, she grit her teeth and launched herself at the hydraulic arm aiming to destroy it as well.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:09 pm

the arm backpedals away from her on a pair of rubber tracks firing more blast off fire extinguisher dust at the enraged succubus. Until two things happen at nearly the same time, first the extinguisher tank empties, and second the arm connects with a bar of metal above the tracks and overbalances itself backwards.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Climbing on it she proceeded to rip the cone and canister from it's body. Her anger flowed through to her hands and eased the metal to give up other various parts as she tore into the arm's hydraulics and tossed them around.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:17 pm

As the Enraged succubus tears assorted chunks out of the drone in front of her she fails to notice the "danger flammable" sign near one of the canisters she tears out, the resulting heat from her hands and pressure from the fuel inside, causes it to ignite, rather spectacularly, throwing pieces of metal and the succubus away from the point of ignition.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:23 pm

She screamed in shock and pain as she felt the shrapnel tear through a good section of her hand and arm. After the heat and shock dissipated, she hissed as the familiar tingling itch spread from her shoulder down to her hands. Bit of metal were pushed from her body and clanged to the floor as she panted and fought against scratching her arm raw.

When it had finished, she kicked the metal corpse of the arm. "Serves you right."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:30 pm

THe remains of the arm give a weak spin of the engines before dying off with the smell of burned rubber and circuitry the resulting mess soon assaulted by a score of small drones attempting to clean the mess. one of the roach like buggers going so far as to shock the demoness to make her lift her foot so it can get through
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next