The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lass's Tear

5 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Lass's Tear - Page 11 Empty Re: Lass's Tear

Post  Kamurei Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:55 pm

Kiou sat angrily upon the couch just shifting a bit. She wanted nothing more than to sleep and try her suspicion. But, so long as she was awake, she would have to wait. The man from before was sitting near her and unnerved her. Why wouldn't they just leave her alone? "I am bored. I wish to sleep."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:59 pm

"Soon," he promised looking up at the sound of the door in the entry hall. "Though I wish you would just relax. I'm not the type to offer unprovoked offence." He smiled.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:03 pm

"How am I to relax when I have no control?" Her eyes glared at him. "You wish to lull me into confidence like to did with her but I will not bend willingly. She was naive to believe that you spirits were safe. My inability to move freely merely accentuates the proof that you are all not to be trusted."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:10 pm

He buried his head in his hands, running his fingers through his silvered hair.

"You attacked us, me, earlier, Kiou. You sacrificed your freedom by doing that, and every time I offer you a bit more freedom, you bite my hand."

A muffled curse from the foyer and the sound of Liv dropping her bag while kicking off her boots causes him to turn, "Liv, would you come and talk to our guest? I'm getting no where."
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Lass's Tear - Page 11 Empty re:Tears

Post  Liv Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:14 pm

I drop into my favored seat, barely sparing a glance. "I really have no patience to talk with-" then my eyes widen. Anger and fear surge up like twin snakes. "Damn it Djhuety, what happened?!"
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:18 pm

He looked up, startled by her out burst. "Nothing happened," he flinched under her accusing gaze. "Kiou and I have been talking since you left, that's all!." He looked from her, to Liam, to Kiou. "What's the problem here?"
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:22 pm

At first I hold my composure, then I fiinally can't help but laugh. which feels good after all our hunt went so badly. "oh that is good, I thought I was the old man in the household" i manage to get out between gasps "Well if you were going for a distinguished look you overshot."
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:33 pm

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" He caught Kaija's eye as she bit her lip to keep from laughing, then turned back to Liam.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:36 pm

I fumble open the locket to show him his "New" image. "That is what I mean. usually growing old together doesn't mean jummping a few years while the other is out" I am careful to be out of Liv's arms reach when I say this"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:14 pm

"You look my mother's age." I state. "Fix it."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Djehuty undid his tail and held the silvered hairs in front of his face, then went on to examine his hands. "Not that simple." He casts an eye on Kiou. "You didn't think this worth mentioning? When did I age myself thirty years? What did I say before it happened?"
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Kiou smirked watching Djehuty fret about his appearance. "I know nothing old man. No doubt you cast this spell on yourself." She chuckled a bit. "Serves you right though. A spirit like you."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:06 pm

I roll my eyes. "I think I almost preferred it when you were overly cautious with your gift."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Djehuty rolled his eyes heavenward before looking back at Liv. "Unless I know what I said and how, I can only change myself again, not fix it." He slumped and began binding his hair again.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:11 pm

"Dunce." I mutter, glaring at him. "You called yourself old and experienced, I'm guessing. Since you look like someone's grandfather."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:11 pm

I tilt my head looking at Kiou, the way she is holding herself is wrong. "So this is the mind set that has been giving everyone problems?" I can't keep the fact that I am impressed out of my next statement "you managed to trick Dejhuty, you ran sori through, and some how drove Lily from a safe haven" I start "I admit that shows some skill at both combat and manipulation." I grin "but you lack discipline." I know this is a low blow from the Japanese i have met through time slips "and wisdom"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Kiou's eyes narrowed as she looked to Liam before smirking condescendingly. "Well, I suppose even rats are entitled to their opinion; however lowly regarded it is."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Djehuty just stared sullenly at Liv, ignoring the conversation at his back, his hands twisting at the silvered strands of hair. He muttered to himself darkly, inaudibly, and his features began to soften bit by bit, taking the years of like so many layers of grime. His hair attempted to change, but resisted, leaving the dirty gold peppered with white, particularly dense at his temples.

Reaching up, he pulled a lock loose and examined it sullenly before pulling out the locket to examining his visage.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:26 pm

"Care to put weather or not i am a rat to the test then child." the words come out bland at best, so much bluster yet she can't even muster proper word fame. I know liv will disprove of me lashing out like this but dammit I am allowed. hell so is she "After all, sori was a soldier for a number of years, and that is less then a fraction of the time I was"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:30 pm

She smirked at him knowing full well she was getting to him. "A rat can squeak all he likes, but the trap will still do him in."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:37 pm

I smirk and walk to my room, digging around until I find a pair of wooden training swords, one a similar style to the one she clings to, the other closer to the style I know so well "Let her up Dejhuty, if she can back up her words she deserve that much." I know my voice is harder then it should be. "and I know damn well you are holding her down otherwise she would have diced you up by now."
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:39 pm

I shoot a look. "Take it to the practice room, if you absolutely must." Then I look over my lad. A smirk crosses my lips. "Well. Not perfect, the hair...but it does suit you. Old beyond your years. And if you don't like it, I suppose there's always Revlon...oh, wait, that's an American brand...Loreal then." The smirk widens at his nonplussed expression. "Hair dye."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Djehuty grunts noncommittally and, tucking the stray hairs behind his ear, wave at Kiou. "Go. Have fun. Don't break anything important."
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:44 pm

As if she'd been pressing against bonds, Kiou surged to her feet. Her gaze landed on Liam. "Come rat, I have a trap or two for you." Even if she wouldn't be allowed to leave just yet, she had to admit that a little swordplay would not be a bad thing.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:53 pm

I roll my eyes. "Ninja verses viking. It's like something off a bloody Internet joke site." Once I'm sure they've left, I turn to my lad. "Really, heart of mine, you need to be more careful. Watch that tongue of yours." I lay my hand on his leg. "I don't want to see you hurt."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum