The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clash of two titans

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A clash of two titans - Page 4 Empty Re: A clash of two titans

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:15 am

i pick up my cup and take a sip "anytime".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

A clash of two titans - Page 4 Empty re:titans

Post  Liv Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:10 pm

I smile warmly at Sori. Seeing her empathy, her warmth, is amazing. She's never been like this before. And I like it.
Then I turn to Kiou, looking up at her from my seat at the table. "If it helps at all, we're all misfits here. All of us have left the lives we were born to behind. And it is very hard. But perhaps it makes us all belong together, belong here. You belong here too, little one. Whatever we can do to help you, we will. And don't worry about finding occupation." I wink. "Only two of us-well, three if you count Lily's light fingers as a job- have any sort of jobs as of this morning." Then, curious, I cock my head, "By the way, who taught you how to use a computer?" Then, something catches my attention. Something's burning.
"Shit! The eggs!"
I dash back into the kitchen, pulling the smoking pan off the stove. "Mother damn it to the darkness and the cold water damn damn damn!"
Overhead, the kitchen light flickers, a sign that if I don't calm down I'm going to blow it out. I growl a few more curses under my breath. So much for breakfast.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:23 pm

I make my way into the kitchen. hearing Liv swearing the way she is I put on the smirk that the others seemed to find so Damnable. "Liv isn't that why I usually cook" I attempt to tease lightly, "Not to discredit you or anything"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:26 pm

I groan, scrubbing disconsolately at the mess. "I got distracted and forgot I had these on the stove. Bloody stupid." Then I turn, looking him over slowly before meeting his eyes. "You look...better. Tired, but better. How are you feeling?"
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:42 pm

I shrug in response to the question "About half between when you met me and this time when i was awake yet" i focus not quite meeting eyes. "How long was I out?" coming over to the stove and looking at the burned mess of the eggs "hold on," I say pulling out a large baking dish, and a small one. Walking over to the fridge for eggs, bacon, Fish, cheese and a few other ingredients "Egg bake" I smirk "should be ok right?"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:49 pm

I nod, stifling a yawn. "Anythng with protein in it. I need something to get my energy back; feeling a little low at the moment. And it was...oh, eight hours, maybe ten, I'm not sure. Twelve at most." After a moment, I lay a hand on his arm. "Glad you're okay. I'd hate to lose the only person around here who can cook."
I leave it at that, helping dice ingredients as he hands them to me. We don't need to speak of everything that happened.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:27 pm

"you mean you would miss most days coming out to have a variable buffet ready huh?" I smirk "Raider to Chef in only how many centuries?" I try to tease lightly, silently grateful. "at least the oven is pre-heated" I wink lightly
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:31 pm

I roll my eyes. "Don't remind me."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:08 pm

I smirk and go to the fridge to pull out some ice, palming some i chew one of the cubes and make my way back to the stove "it could be worse." she looks like she is sulking a little bit "could be cold too" and i drop one of the cubes down her back stepping out of the way. if that doesn't show i will be fine i don't know what will.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:14 pm

COLD! I leap, yelping. "Liam you jerk! When Djhuety wakes up I'm telling him to turn you into a weasel!"
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:18 pm

I can't help but laugh "Careful Liv, I don't think your Beau would appreciate a weasel of human intelegence and ancient knowledge running around here. never know where i might end up. Besides if it keeps up too much I might have to get ear muffs because of people Other then our pyro." I manage to get out between bouts of laughter.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:25 pm

"That's a damn lie and you know it, you dirty-minded old Viking! We don't make...I don't...." I growl, and shove him half-teasingly. "Next time you're taking a shower, don't be surprised if the water turns to ice!"
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:29 pm

i look at him quizzically "why do you need earmuffs because of me?".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:33 pm

" A more fitting reminder of home I cannae think of" I make a deliberately poor attempt at the lilt she and Dejhuty both share. "And maybe not yet. doesn't hurt to be ready." moving up to the stove again to put the bakes in the oven "Besides, you two are good together. just wait till i talk him into a proper guys night, the party we had before will be as nothing" a thousand idea's already flying about my head "or half a million other things." Then looking at Sori "Remember your last bedmate?"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:35 pm

a candle lights in my head and i silently says "aaaah".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:43 pm

"Don't you dare get him drunk and embarrass him, Liam! You do and I'll make you wish you'd been born as a slug." I exclaim.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:46 pm

"yeah ear muffs." I look around still surprised that i am not dead yet "Who said anything about embarassing him." I then decide now it the time to drop the bomb about why I had gone out a few days before. "By the way, rent should be taken care of as soon as the paper work on the building clears" Just to see the gobsmacked look on her face "what?"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:50 pm

I stare. "You...you bought the building? ......How?"
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:56 pm

"you think when I got the trinkets that was all I claimed back?" I smirk "If we keep going to Faerieland I don't want to get evicted" I cant help but laugh again before tossing the final Ice cube at her going to the fridge for some juice "What to over the top?"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:00 pm

I grin, shaking my head. "First of all, don't call it Farieland or you really will get turned into a weasel, or worse. And secondly....wow. Just...wow. I am seriously impressed, Liam. Deeply and seriously impressed."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:05 pm

" I have never heard a proper name for it." I shrug then to Sori "how are you adjusting Pyro?"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:08 pm

i shrug "oh its fine you know really i mean the only thing that bothers me is i cant sleep on my back nude anymore because my hooters go all willy nilly" i take a sip from my coffe mug "other than that i actually like it i mean i cant be kicked in the balls anymore thats a plus".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:10 pm

I roll my eyes. "I was right. Indelicacy is built right into your soul."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:21 pm

I chuckle again as the buzzer dings so i pull it out "let it cool a bit before you dig In," I roll my eyes " and they have clothing for that"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:22 pm

i finish the mug and put it in the sink i put on a pair of sunglasses i had lying in my pocket i simply say "deal with it".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum