The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clash of two titans

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A clash of two titans - Page 2 Empty Re: A clash of two titans

Post  Kamurei Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:36 am

The speed of her attacks are faster than my grandfather's and I find myself speeding up to accommodate. She is pushing me out of my comfort zone and there is little I can do about it. Regardless of this faster style of fighting, my grandfather's lesson's hold well. With a burst of strength I separate us; sliding back across the sand panting.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:40 am

i breathe heavily and go into a defensive stance awaiting a counterattack i drop one hand from the hilt and balls it again "your good! very good" i shout at her.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:44 am

"As are you. You are faster than my grandfather ever was. I am pleased to know that I have such a capable person to spar with." As I speak, I allow my blade to shift down to an offensive position. Once in proper form, I advance on her quickly.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:48 am

i raise my sword and position it between my body and her my body heaves up and down as the seconds stretch out to ages as i await her sudden arrival.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:51 am

Our swords clash together and I find arms quaking at the sheer strength of her. Even though we are both women, she is far stronger than I am. This type of blatant attack was the wrong choice. At least I know that now though.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:53 am

i break the stalemate and throw a punch at her face with my free hand hoping to catch her unawares.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:58 am

Seeing the opening, I move my sword into position for the win only to realize too late that there is a fist coming in my direction. When it connects, the world tilts and I get the distinct feeling of there being two of me. Both my sword and body fall out of form as I stumble backwards. "That was a bitch move you-" I catch myself before I am able to say anything else. "Forgive my words. They are ill placed." My sword raises again and I ready myself for the next wave from her.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:04 am

i laugh "use the anger you are in every right to call me a bitch" i charge at her "but learn from the pain learn to expect that fist for in the nightside few people fight fair" i grip my sword with both hands and do a vertical downwards slash at her.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:11 am

I raise ,y sword to take the blow and deflect it; glancing it off my body with the curvature of the sword. Turning and stepping forward, I aim to bring the blade to Sori's neck and hold it there.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:14 am

i leap forwards dropping my sword and try tackle her while drawing my combat knife.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:23 am

We tumble as she tackles me. Why must this girl have absolutely no honor in a fight. Regardless, I tuck the blade against my chest to prevent me from accidentally stabbing either one of us. When the rolling stops, I'm beneath her with my sword against her neck and chest. The cold steel of her knife is against my own throat and I smile. "I believe we are at an impasse."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:25 am

i smile my hair loose i think the band was cut in all the commotion i withdraw my knife "I believe you are right call it a draw?" i say as i stand up and offer her a hand.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:28 am

"A draw indeed. Had my grandfather been here..." I take her hand and stand with her assistance. "I believe he would pay you to come daily until I either lost, or beat you. Either way though, you are a skilled woman and it was an honor to duel you."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:29 am

i bow and pick up my cap putting it on my head i walk over to my sword and get it, i eye her up and down saying "you look like youve been run over by a car we should get you a bag of ice for that eye" and drag her into the kitchen.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:33 am

I let her drag me out a little confused as to what she is talking about. There were no cars in the room therefore how can I look as though I was run over by one. "My eye is throbbing but what will ice do?"
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:35 am

i rummage through the freezer until i find what im looking for "here put this up against the swollen eye it will decrease the swelling" i hand her the bag.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:38 am

"My eye is swelling?" I close my other eye only to find that what I'm left with is a poor excuse for vision. "Oh my..." Opening my good eye, I take the bag and place it against my face. "It's very cold... is it supposed to be this cold?"
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:42 am

i sigh "i must have punched you harder than i meant too and yes its supposed to be that cold" i put my hand in my hair only to notice its sweaty "you did well but dont expect people to respect rules of engagement or have honour here" i down the now cold cup of coffe and finish "to survive you must act accordingly and be prepared for anything".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:46 am

"I will do my best. Grandfather made a point of treating me badly during training. He always used to say that there may come a time when I will fight those without honor, so I must be strong and learn to prepare myself for such fights. I had never imagined that I would end up in a place filled with people like that though." I sigh as I hold the bag against my face. The cold feel of it is doing wonders for the dull throb in my face.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

A clash of two titans - Page 2 Empty re:titans

Post  Liv Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:23 pm

I open my eyes, and wince. My body, my head, aches, and the light coming through the curtains makes it worse. Must be all the work we did last night. And I'm starving.
For a moment, I try curling deeper into the covers and the warmth of Djhuety's body, squeezing my eyes shut, but it's hopeless. I roll out of bed with a groan.
Something to eat, and then I'll come back to bed.
Apperently, someone's up before me. "Morning." I murmur with a yawn, barely glancing at Kiou and Sori. I pull the fixings for turkey sausage and eggs out of the fridge, pour myself a tall glass of juice and down it.
As I'm cooking, I glance up. "You two want-" then I get a good look at Kiou. "Oh, Kiou!" I step out of the kitchen, and drop into the seat beside her. "Let me see...oh honey, that's a shiner and no mistake." I shoot a glare at Sori. "You going to explain yourself?"
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:25 pm

i shrug i "i kind of punched her in the face during our sparring match".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:28 pm

"You left her with a eye that's nearly swollen shut. There was no need for that, Sori. Save it for the enemy."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:29 pm

i indicate the bag of ice "i had no intention to punch her that hard i only meant to throw her off balance but in the heat of the moment i forgot how strong i really am".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:37 pm

"Well...be that as it may, be more careful, okay?"
Then I turn to Kiou. "Let me fix that." This kind of wound is particularly easy to fix. It's all to do with liquid being out of place, and blood is much like water. I raise my voice.
A few minutes later, Kiou's eyes is just a little pink, and healing fast.
"That's better." I smile. That took more out of me than it should have, but it was well done.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:39 pm

i look at liv "what do you think about me taking up a part time job?".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum