The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clash of two titans

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A clash of two titans - Page 5 Empty re:titans

Post  Liv Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:27 pm

"Two words, Sori: running bra." I shoot back, forking out a plateful of breakfast.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

A clash of two titans - Page 5 Empty Re: A clash of two titans

Post  Liam Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:33 pm

" I am not the one who is going to have back problems" I chuckle "Besides It could always be worse" I shrug "Dejhuty could have made ya a child again. though in truth it might have given the two of them practice" I duck out of Livs reach and hold up a plate of food to defend myself
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:35 pm

i raise an eyebrow "a child i cant recall being turned into a child".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:36 pm

"you weren't that is the point, you would have been a child for the second time" I chuckle
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:47 pm

With a deliciously cranky feeling, I sing six notes, honed like a blade, and smile in satisfaction as the liquid in the vestibular canals of Liam's ears moves ever so slightly. In humans, I've learned that this trick causes some rather nasty dizziness. True to expectation, he staggers and falls on his rear. I lean against a wall, smiling as he shakes his head like a large dog. "You keep dishing it out, you better be ready to take it."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:27 pm

I grin, " Magic is energy right? conceivably if i apply the techniques from Necromancy I should be able to. " there feel the pulse, not the tick of life ending but the pulse behind it and yanks, trying to pull the Feet out from under Liv, maybe yanking a bit too hard. But damn does it feel better then to deal in death
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:31 pm

I can feel the tug, and I stagger a little, but hold my ground. "Seen that before, friend. But nice trick all the same." Then I glance into the living room. "I think we scared Kiou off."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:39 pm

"Well then why don't you or the Pyro go get her? it isn't like she has to be alone" there is a twinge when i say it but it doesn't change the truth of the statement "my knowledge of Japan is second hand but i don't think i am allowed to"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:14 pm

i take my sunglasses off and put them back in the pocket "so would you guys be up for a shopping trip to the tech store?".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:16 pm

I smile wryly. "You have no idea what you just suggested there...but what the hell. I'll walk with you lads. And Kiou might be interested."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:18 pm

"come on Liv, you can't be THAT bad, i have seen a few elves with headphones in" I chuckle
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:19 pm

i shake my head "i still remember that walkie talkie incident".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:23 pm

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," i smirk "besides elves are the poor cousins right? it always confuses me"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:28 pm

"Poor?." I snort. "Bull shit. They fry the ipods and gadgets out as well, they're just rich enough to keep buying new ones on a weekly basis, the arrogant pricks. And besides, they're generally so cold that they don't do the damage very fast. It's worse with me and my sort. Strong emotion is what really makes us-Kindred- screw technology up and I'm not the most placid of people. Even getting excited will do it. I step into one of those stores, the amount of emotion I feel seeing a cute puppy would fry anything within a foot of me. Thanks, but I'd rather not pay for breaking half the merchandise."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:38 pm

I chuckle "we will blame the Pyro" I wink "and i was refering to metaphorically not literally" I shrug on my old coat, it feels oddly light. "I will go get Kaija" the sentence is oddly short but still
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:42 pm

"Kay, I'll grab Kiou." I call after him.
With a quick knock on Kiou's door, I pop my head in. "Me and the lads are off, you want to come along?"
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:47 pm

I look over to Liv from my place at the balcony and smile lightly. A cup of warm tea is before me as I had previously been taking in the beauty of the garden. Parts of it had changed since the last time I had seen it. "I suppose another outing would be favorable. Provided of course there is not a repeat of the last experience..."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:55 pm

"Any satyrs and we'll throw them to the traffic. Come on, I think you might find this rather interesting."
In a flurry of pulling on coats, swords and gunbelts, we're out the door.
The Nightside is pretty racous now, what with Beltane three days away and the Feast of the Immortal Elvis coming up two weeks after that, and second line bands armed with EMP rods are actually walking down the middle of the road, with the traffic squeezing by on either side and wisely choosing not to mess with them. It's loud as anything, but I've always loved the second line bands with their wild, brassy Zydeco music.
A few blocks over, a neon sign proclaims 'GIGO: YOUR SOURCE FOR TECH' in strobing patterns. Beside it, another sign screams "BESTEST BUY" in twenty-fifth century New Zeland slang, and another shop window proclaims 'THE SOFTWARE STORE'.
"Okay, tech row." I mutter. I feel like the proverbial bull in a china shop. "You guys go get what you need."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:06 am

I stand beside Liv and feel as though my mind is slightly disconnected as I look to each shop window. I know for sure that I have seen or touched any of the items or topics in the windows. Yet, for some reason, I know them. I know what they do. I know how they work. I find myself looking to Liv with a slight glaze in my eyes. "You're not coming?"
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum