The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fair is foul and foul is fair

5 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Fair is foul and foul is fair - Page 7 Empty Re: Fair is foul and foul is fair

Post  Djehuty Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:03 am

Carefully laying Kaija into the overstuffed chair, Lily turns. "Boots?" She raises an eyebrow quizically and motions to Kaija and Liam in and all encompasing gesture. "We just ad our collective ass anded to us an 'BOOTS'?"
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Fair is foul and foul is fair - Page 7 Empty re:fair and foul

Post  Liv Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:07 am

"You try finding boots that are long enough for feet with toes as long as mine, and you'd see why I'm annoyed." Liv said, annoyed. She sighed, and kicked off the ruined boots. Then she glanced at the floor, and sat up. "There's drops of blood here. Who's bleeding?"
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:13 am

Rolling her eyes heavenwards, "At ould be you, mistress." She points at Liv's wrist where a long, thin slash runs parallel to the arterial vain. "Ah think 'boots' was on yer mind."
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:20 am

I glance down. "Hah. When did that happen?" I lick the wound, soothing the pain, then sing a few notes. My body does its work, the cut slowly stitching itself. Now that I know it's there, it throbs. I look up. "Right, Liam, your ribs, then Kiaja's head; Lily's snarky so I'm guessing she must be well. Ignacy? You okay?"
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am

i shrug "fine as could be"

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:26 am

"Great; then ya can get Hans aire the blood won't show," Lily glowers distastefully at Hans' prone form before pointing meaningfully down the hall toward Ignacy's room. "Get."
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:33 am

I grumble a little before lifting my shirt revealing long ugly dark bruises where the broken ribs have cut smaller blood vessles "I am guessing three, though from the throb that could be on each side, and if you get shoe leather we can get you some working boots, they may be an old style but they are better then nothing" I smile the slight chuckle causing the bruises to visibly change for a moment "ok that was a mistake"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:39 am

I give an exaggerated nod. "Yes, yes it was. Now, Liam, hold still, I need to see how bad this is...tell me when it hurts." Reaching out, I feel along the mosaic of bruises, fingers following the bone under his strong muscles. The blossom of pain in his head and the muted cry he gives when my fingers press against his side make my words redundant. "Well, feels cracked but not broken...I can't force a body to set broken bones, but I can tell it to knit joined up pieces, so this shouldn't be too hard...I think I can at least get them to healing faster. Too bad I'm not better at this sort of thing, we're going to need it."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:56 am

I manage a smirk "you are better then i would be, if i tried anyone who got hurt would be dead" i roll my eyes a little, "i meant that though, i learned a lot of old trades over the years, why do you think i where these boots?" the boots are obviously a rush job but the skin is disturbingly similar to the eyes I once had as grafts
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fair is foul and foul is fair - Page 7 Empty re:fair and foul"Tha

Post  Liv Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:08 am

"Thanks." I take a long look at Kaija's wound, but it's done no damage that needs healing. Then, distastefully, I turn to the hunchback.
"Now, for this one...I'm not sure what I can do here..." I lean down beside the prone man. He's breathing, but raggedly. "His mind..." I shake my head. "It doesn't make a lot of sense...I can't even see how it's supposed to work. This body...it doesn't...hai mai, never seen anything like this."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:18 am

i yawn "just let him regenerate hel be back by tommorow"

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:21 am

"Good," I say, sitting back, "Because I can't figure him out at all...strangest thing."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:43 pm

and with that i go to bed and sleep until the next morning

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content