The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somber Reunions

4 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Somber Reunions - Page 3 Empty Re: Somber Reunions

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon May 21, 2012 7:49 pm

i stand up and say "im going out i dont like fish and i feel like getting plastered tonight" i look to liv and say "you look like youve been working a month at the reichstag without any breaks you should come too might do you some good to drink yourself into oblivion" i pick up the sword and go to my room to get dressed.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Somber Reunions - Page 3 Empty re:reunion

Post  Liv Mon May 21, 2012 8:02 pm

I smile slightly. "You do know that takes about four drinks on me? I'll not be much for a drinking companion."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon May 21, 2012 8:03 pm

i wave my arm in the hand as i walk "i can carry you over the back as i travel from drinking den to den".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon May 21, 2012 8:05 pm

I smirk. "How dignified for an Ard Ri of the Kindred. Let me get some food in my belly first, and then we'll go. Agreed?"
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon May 21, 2012 8:06 pm

pulling on an old pair of cowboy boots i shrug "do as you like but i was gonna stop for some grub anyway".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon May 21, 2012 8:20 pm

I smile slightly. "Yes, my girl, but you see, I quite like fish. And I don't quite like bars." The smile fades a little. "Too much noise. Too many folk."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon May 21, 2012 8:26 pm

i sit down and take the leg brace off i grab a deaths head cane resting at the foot of my bed and limp over to my coatrack i take the gun holster hanging from it and put it on and then the coat, i shout out to the kitchen "yeah me neither, liv were not going to some bloody tourist diskotek bar mashup we are going somewhere quiet where i can have some grub you can have some drinks i can have some drinks and we can talk and toast to old friends and new ones live ones and dead ones" i check the usp's magazine eight hollowpoint rounds i take an extra magazine just in case and walk out to the kitchen sit down and grab my coke again.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Mon May 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Kiou made sure to prepare the rice properly with a little sweet vinegar, cooling it to room temperature before handling it with the fish. Moving swiftly, she took the fish from the fridge and before expertly making little mounds of rice to lay the fish on top of. Once it was done, she brought it to the table. "Dinner." She glared to Sori. "Eat one. Or I'll shove it down your throat while you sleep."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon May 21, 2012 9:06 pm

I almost laugh at the two of them bringing in what is a glorified fruit platter "hey now I can still drink you under the table is that why I wasn't invited?" then a little quieter to liv "if Sori feels that way I am sorry for Kiou" unsure if the humor will translate but pretty sure I will get slapped if it doesn't.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon May 21, 2012 9:26 pm

i eye the fish on my plate as if its about to devour me whole and say "i didnt know you cared for my opinion evil kiou" i pick it up with my fingers chew a little bit and wash it down with coke i grimace and say "jummy" i mutter beneath my breath "verdammt Weib" i look up and say "well you are all welcome its not as much you not being invited is liv being specially invited" i add as an afterthought "and i both due to my heritage upbringing and gene manipulation could easily drink you under the table".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon May 21, 2012 9:27 pm

I smile slightly at their joking, trying to work up my amusement. But part of me wishes I had not come. I had forgotten how loud it was here, how energetic.
I need quiet. I need peace.
Of course, when I had it, the longing for this place had grown unbearable.
Damned either way then. Lucky me.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Mon May 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Kiou glared at her even more as she sat and took a few pieces for herself. "I believe I shall called you cripple and weakling if you continue in this manner. As you are, all you have is bullets. ". It was a subtle slam that used train of thought to impact.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon May 21, 2012 9:52 pm

i smirk "oh i can still beat you any day in a swordfight of course youd call it cheating cus id punch you in the face like last time".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon May 21, 2012 9:59 pm

I sigh. "I said once that I felt like the girl in J.M. Barrie's writings. You two are proving me right."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon May 21, 2012 10:41 pm

"who?" I ask liv a bit of sushi half way to my mouth. " and is that good or bad"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon May 21, 2012 10:43 pm

"Wendy and the lost boys. Peter Pan. Good or bad is up to he who sees it." I say with a shrug.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon May 21, 2012 11:06 pm

"Hey now Liv, I am no tights wearing flying boy." I smirk "Besides we have plenty to do and go on with don't we. though to be fair Sori, you had trouble drinking me under the table when you weren't getting on in years, which one of us hacked up a kidney again?" then a little quieter "we havent been to strangefellows in a long time and it would be as close to nice as it ever is to go back"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed May 23, 2012 8:34 pm

i shrug "sounds ok its nice and quiet and i can just pick up a hot dog on the way you guys dont eating" i scratch beast behind the ear and take a puff of my pipe.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Wed May 23, 2012 9:02 pm

I shrug. "If you will it."
Strangefellows is a good place to go for drinking alone, and somberly. It suits our moods. The whiskey in my glass-not as clean as I would have liked by a long way- glows topaz, and I let my eyes rest on it, taking in the color.
It's hard to find aught to say, and for a time, we all sit silent.
So different from the last time we were here, I muse. Such a span of time. So much changed.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed May 23, 2012 9:05 pm

i take a swig from the vodka bottle on the table "so live how long you staying in town?" beast lies at my feet biting on a bone i found in my closet.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Wed May 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Kiou sipped the alcohol that she had been given and coughed. "This alcohol is brazen and burns. How can you consider it a drink?" She sighed and shook her head. "Why I allowed myself to be brought here, I will never know..." She mumbled the last bit to herself.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed May 23, 2012 9:08 pm

i put a cigarette in my mouth "we dont drink it because its good we drink to forget oh and to get plastered" i smile wickedly and say "well you obviously came here because of my charms".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Wed May 23, 2012 9:12 pm

"Pushing your luck." I murmur, leaning back. "As for the time...I hold no schedule. For a time, I'll stay. A year, mayhap." The others study me, and I give them a small smile. "Sorry. I'm afraid I am not much of a drinking mate tonight."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed May 23, 2012 9:13 pm

as she takes another sip from the whiskey i upend the glass on her smiling saying "sorry ma'am ard ri forced drinking policy if you arent much a drinking companion you simply arent drunk enough".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Wed May 23, 2012 9:21 pm

I cough, gasping as the whiskey traces fire down my gut. "Gods, Sori! You're a right barbarian!" I rub my throat. "There are things with fangs that have more manners than you." Across the bar, a vampire who heard me flips me a rude gesture.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum