The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somber Reunions

4 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Somber Reunions - Page 6 Empty Re: Somber Reunions

Post  Kamurei Thu May 24, 2012 2:12 pm

Kiou winced with a hiss. "I'm sorry Sori but I have to go. She finally realized I was out...". She winced again before going taut in her hold as a siezure hit her hard.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu May 24, 2012 2:21 pm

she goes rigid one moment and next goes limp in my arms i lie her down and sit in a chair pulling my cap down covering my eyes.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu May 24, 2012 4:12 pm

Kiou woke up with a groan and rubbed her head as her mind throbbed with pain. Another horrible nap. "Nngh. ". She tried to sit up but just trying made her head throb harder. "Stupid sister. This is your fault. All your fault. "
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu May 24, 2012 4:15 pm

i wake up mumbling "no hansi dont steal my cookie jar" i wipe slaver from my mouth on my sleeve and put the cap in its original position.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu May 24, 2012 5:21 pm

Kiou stilled a moment before looking over to Sori. "Who is Hansi and what are you doing in my room?"
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu May 24, 2012 5:25 pm

i sit up in the chair and wipe my eyes "huh?".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu May 24, 2012 5:53 pm

Kiou cleared her throat. "I said, who is Hansi and what are you doing in my room?" Her voice was angrier this time.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu May 24, 2012 6:03 pm

i stretch mysel i think for a bit "hans is or was my squadmate in both world wars he walked around carrying the spare tank of napalm and im in your room because the other you asked me to stay" i yawn and look at her "you had some sort of seisure but im not a trained neurologist and you didnt bite your tongue of so i just put you back to sleep".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu May 24, 2012 6:14 pm

"Oh... Well... I see..." Kiou closed her eyes and sighed. Even though she was still angry she was here, her head hurt too much to care. "What's... What's a seizure? I don't remember having anything called that."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu May 24, 2012 6:19 pm

i go for a cigarette and as i put it in my mouth kiou snaps it from me and throws it out the window i shrug "well a seizure is involuntary muscle spasms and its usually a sign that theres something bad going on in your head".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu May 24, 2012 6:22 pm

"There's nothing going on in my head. I think you are making this up so that you can appear as though you care." Kiou glared at her a bit as she waited for her to dare to try to light another one.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu May 24, 2012 6:25 pm

i shrug "believe it or not but i do care and i think your personalities are melding together a bit so i have to live with you" i look out the window longing for the cigarette "you didnt have to throw it out the window".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu May 24, 2012 6:28 pm

"We are not melding. Of that, I can assure you." She laid down with a huff and massaged her temples. "You make my head hurt even more than it already does."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu May 24, 2012 6:29 pm

i shrug "either you are turning from a split personality into a whole one or you are just growing to like me more i know which one i would place my reichsmarks on".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu May 24, 2012 6:35 pm

Kiou glared at her deathly. "I don't like you. I will never, ever, like you. You are a promise of an end that I cannot allow myself to fulfill because as the last of my clan, I must continue it." She continued glaring at her. "Why do you think, even for a moment, that I would throw such important values aside. I have told you these things multiple times and yet you continue to pretend as though you do not hear them."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu May 24, 2012 6:36 pm

i smile "i hear it i just know that deep down no matter what you say you are growing to like me".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu May 24, 2012 6:39 pm

"Get. Out." Kiou's voice went cold as she glared at Sori's smiling face. Nothing would make her like, or love, a woman. She refused to accept such ideals. No, she must marry a man and only a man. Sori was only proof that the will of her other half was weak. Not that she would have to wait too much longer. She had almost finished the process and could feel that she was nearing being the true personality within the body. The other Kiou would be nothing more than a hollow husk within her mind. A weakness that she could ignore.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu May 24, 2012 6:42 pm

i cross my hands and put on a dramatic tone "my love asked me to stay by her side which is what i will do and unless you relinquish controll to her and she asks me to leave i will not and no matter how good you think you are with that sword you know that you cannot force me to leave because i dont die" i hope the last bit was true although at the rate my healing is declining it might very well not be.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu May 24, 2012 6:45 pm

Kiou glared daggers at her before simply rolling over. Truly, she hated Sori sometimes. how dare she treat her like this. Just who did she think she was!? "I hate you right now. However, my head hurts too much to fight you so just shut up for awhile and let me sleep."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu May 24, 2012 6:46 pm

i yawn again "want some painkillers? i got some pretty good stuff lying in my room but of course you wouldnt accept pills from someone as honourless as me".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu May 24, 2012 6:49 pm

"Your pills would probably make me even more sick." She huffed out as she laid there. "And I have no intention of making myself worse than I already am."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu May 24, 2012 6:51 pm

i go grab some aspirin and the coke sitting on the dinner table i shake the coke and let it overflow over the sink i go back and hold it out for her "here this un-sodaed coke helps against nausea and these are for your headaches".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu May 24, 2012 6:53 pm

"You take them. When you do not die, then perhaps I will look for my own..." She sighed with a little groan as she just wished her migraine would leave her.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu May 24, 2012 6:54 pm

i say "you do realize that my body is augmented so it filters poison out? so even if do take them it proves nothing".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu May 24, 2012 6:57 pm

"Then how do I know you are not poisoning me?" She furrowed her brow as she tried to just cover her eyes. Why wouldn't she just go away!?
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum