The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somber Reunions

4 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Somber Reunions - Page 8 Empty Re: Somber Reunions

Post  Kamurei Thu May 24, 2012 11:30 pm

Kiou looked to Liam and sighed. If he was saying it, then she would have to comply. "The headaches have been happening for about two months. They weren't bad and I only had them in the morning..."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Fri May 25, 2012 10:07 am

i growl "oh so when he says it its true and when i say it its a manipulation?" i stand up and step out muttering "dumb cunt".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Somber Reunions - Page 8 Empty re:reunion

Post  Liv Fri May 25, 2012 10:36 am

Annoyed, I take Kiou by the shoulder, and just as quickly snatch my hand back when she aims a blow. "Hey. Enough of that, my girl, and if you've any sense at all you'll listen. Just now your heart was-have you ever heard of arrhythmia? No, suppose not-your heart was failing to beat in time, and your breathing faltered and nearly failed. And they tell me this has been happening for nearly a month. Something is going wrong, and if you know what it is, you ought to say, because one of these times either your heart or your lungs won't find the rhythm again, and that will be an end of it." I cock a brow, crossing my arms over my chest. "Dying from idiocy and stubbornness would not be a very honorable way to go."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Fri May 25, 2012 11:58 am

"I do not know the cause. I have regarded the headaches as nothing more than stress." She sat there in her bed and tried to avoid from looking at them.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Fri May 25, 2012 12:10 pm

I shake my head. "No human body reacts so radically to stress. Something's going on with you." I study her, peering at the colors in her head...but that gives no help. "It's not epilepsy....more like a grand mal seizure..." I shake my head. "I'm no healer...when this started,what were you doing?"
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Fri May 25, 2012 12:12 pm

"I have no changed anything that I was doing." Not a complete lie. She indeed was still doing the same things physically that she had always done. The only difference being that she had finally figured a way to be the dominant personality. Not that she would ever tell them that though.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Fri May 25, 2012 12:23 pm

I cock a brow. "Well enough. Now tell me what you're lying about." She looks up sharply, and I smile a slight, wry smile. "Visual empath."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Fri May 25, 2012 12:27 pm

"I am not lying. I have not changed my daily habits at all." Her eyes moved to Liv's hoping to ignore the fact of her changed mental habits.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Fri May 25, 2012 12:33 pm

"Lying." I murmur, my voice coming out singsong.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Fri May 25, 2012 12:36 pm

Kiou just glared at Liv. "Even if I was lying, there would be no way to prove it. More importantly, isn't this just a tactic to make me appear even lower than you? You have effectively moved away from the topic of just how you intend to cure these seizes or whatever you called them."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Fri May 25, 2012 12:40 pm

"Finding cures usually starts with finding causes." I reply calmly. "Before I can do ought to the good, I need to know what I'm trying to heal, you see." If I can heal it, that is. I'm not a healer, nevermind what my friends believe. I'm not a miracle worker.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Fri May 25, 2012 12:48 pm

Kiou huffed and looked away. "I have been working on becoming the dominant self within this body. Nothing more." She turned to look at Liv. After a moment she got a far away look in her eyes.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Fri May 25, 2012 3:46 pm

I frown. "Well that is...Kiou?" Something in her thoughts has changed, as if someone spilled water over a painting, washing the colors away and smearing them in to one another. "Hey, Kiou." I take her shoulder, but under my fingers it's as stiff as steel. She jerks, her breathing faltering, and twitches, falling over on her side. I curse and try to catch her, ease her down onto the bed while her body fights itself. Forcing myself to calm, I raise my voice, a rhythmic cadance that mirrors a steady heart beat.
Slowly, very slowly, the gaspings ease.
I stare at her. "Damn..." Raising my head, I call out. "Liam, Sori? Get in here. Now!"
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Fri May 25, 2012 3:52 pm

Kiou groaned and weakly tried to squirm as she tried to gain her bearings once more. Her muscles and her mind felt like she was swimming through honey.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Fri May 25, 2012 3:52 pm

i look up from sharpening zerstorer i put the sword down and go to see what it is "whats up liv?".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sun May 27, 2012 8:09 pm

Moving from the doorway I Kneel next to Liv. my own concern etched on my face "What do you need Liv?" she seldom gets this panicked and the best thing for me to do is just follow along right now
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Tue May 29, 2012 8:57 pm

"We need to get her to a doctor. Now." I state, looking up from my seat on the floor. This time, there's steel in my voice.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Tue May 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Kiou shifted more as her muscles slowly came back to her. A dull thud grew behind her eyes but the aspirin from before kept it mostly at bay. Her arms slowly managed to get under her as she tried to sit herself back up.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum