The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You make me bulletproof...

5 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

You make me bulletproof... - Page 5 Empty Re: You make me bulletproof...

Post  Liam Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:14 am

When Kiou goes Ridged I surge into motion, her balance faltering I catch her and lay her down, for once glad that my room is only of medium size so I can grab one of the pillows, and put under her head, "Come on girly needs to take more then a little shock to knock you down." I keep careful watch that her breathing doesn't become too shallow or that her coloring doesn't get any more pale.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:18 am

Kiou relaxed and panted there on the floor. "I'm fine. My head hurts. But I got it...". Her eyes closed as a migraine began to come on strong.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:23 am

" Here, water, " the reaction was bad, to violent hopefully no permanent damage "do you taste any blood." reaching for the glass on the table that was deliberately left by the heat sinks (much more active then what you would find in a computer) so it would be chilled "slow, small sips."
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:32 am

Kiou sipped the water slowly. "Thank you...". Despite her pride, she thanked him. "What... Now?"
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:37 am

"You rest for a bit, when you tell me what that is without your head hurting, then we can see how well the readjustment went Just sit and rest, I am going to be doing some assembly." the plans on the wall have no writing just drawings, several though the parts for several of them are decidedly absent as i sit down slowly assembling the newest project.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:38 am

Nodding, she rested there on the floor as she got used to the fact that there was something new in her mind and was growing. She pursed her brow a moment as a new connection was made and another group of voluminous knowledge was privy to her. Why hadn't it bothered her other self this much when the information was given to her? Damn her and her luck.

Long minutes and new connections later, she looked to the part and tried to bring up just what it was and what the symbols mean. For a moment she stared hard at the part before blinking and narrowing her eyes towards Liam. "It says not to hold it barehanded and you gave it to me barehanded?"
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:28 am

"Those warnings are for the people who naturally charge teh object at hand, you are neither an alchemist nor a magic user so it should not have shocked you." I say my tone distracted as I bolt several of the larger pieces together "Besides, it apparenly was exactly what was needed to re calibrate the chip. Though i will need the part back." ah for the beauty of pre-assembled systems and not having to build components 40 years ago this project would have taken months.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:42 am

"What.... What happens now?" Kiou looked to him hesitantly unsure of just exactly what he was building. "What are you building?"
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:47 am

I grin "A Cheap trick that most wouldn't expect," I slide the lenses into place "the difficult part will be testing it, they whole thing is based on some touchy theory using superscience and this one has been modified to work on more alchemic principals" I shrug "So I won't test it in the house, too dangerous. "
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:58 am

"It looks weird... Like... like you put a part in backwards..." Kiou's mind swims a moment as the information poured in. Pushing through it, she forced herself to sitting and tried to stand to geta better look at it.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:04 pm

"I did, but it is on a swivel so that both polarities can be used and it is easier to put in this way " I hold up the opened bottom shell "I will have to do some soldering but that shouldn't be a problem will smell like lighting struck here for a while and I am going to look like some steam powered megaman arm wannabe but hey it works" I smirk "Well I hope it will work"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:07 pm

Kiou rubbed her temples as she looked down at the machine. "It... it will work." She groaned as her headache started to come back slightly. "Damned chip and it damned processes!"
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:20 pm

"Go take a bath and have some tea" I say "It will help you relax and hopefully make the pain go away." I pick up the soldering iron, and roll of solder, ye gods this could really suck if it goes wrong.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:40 pm

"I can't help if I'm off drinking tea though." Anger slipped into her voice. "Besides, I have to make sure you don't go killing yourself." She huffed a bit as she watched him work on the device.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:51 pm

"You also can't help if you can barely see straight. I understand having both strength and pride, but right now do something to help yourself, or even get the tea and bring it in here if that helps." I amnot irritated just blunt "I do appreciate the desire to help, and yes you will be invaluable, but you will need to be at the top of your game for the next few days."
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:24 pm

i whistle for the dog to follow me and say "come beast" as i walk into my room, i find a pack and look around the room picking up a few odds and ends and putting it in, i go to my gun cabinet and look inside it i take out 12 gauge shotgun cartridges and a m1912 trench gun, i close the gun cabinet and put a note on it saying "free guns and ammo" and throw it out the window, i pick up an old british service revolver from a table nearby and stuff it in my pocket, i put the pack on my back sling the shotgun over my shoulder and grab my phone on the way out, i pick beast up and walk for the door.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:16 pm

Kiou can do little more than sigh. The sound of Sori's free guns and ammo grates on her head further as she chases under her breath. "What is that lunatic up to now?". Trotting her teeth, she headed out into the hallway in time to see Sori walk past her with a bag.

"Leaving again? Well that puts my mind at ease.". A pang of sadness washed through her from her other self. She hadn't even known Sori that long and yet she was still hoping she would help save her? Her other self was weaker than she had first imagined.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:03 pm

i smile sadly "its obvious that im not wanted here" i sigh "i have a set of... relatives now, an odd bunch im moving in with them" i shrug as nonchalantely as i can manage as a tear comes to my eye "guess it just wasnt meant to be".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Kiou smirked at her. "You're Damn right it swan't. ". Kiou's smirk faded almost immediately after speaking as a pressure began to build in her head. Grabbing her head tightly, she let loose a long stream of curses. " Damn you both. Just because she is leaving!? That is when you try to show initiative!?". Knowing she cannot harm Sori, she turns and punches the wall.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:30 pm

i look at her curiosly "what did the wall ever do to you?".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Kiou glared at her. "Nothing! It's all your fault! You left the first time and she ran! Now you move to leave for good and she fights! I hate you!". She got in Sori's face. "I want nothing more than hurt you. To rip you asunder. End you and free myself."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:40 pm

i shrug "well if you are so keen to destroy me i would warn you better men than you have tried" i gesture at the arena "want to give it a shot?".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:49 pm

"I can't!". Kiou got in her face more. "Between her and the old man, I can't!". She hated admitting it but she was too lost in her anger to care.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:51 pm

i poke her on the tip of the nose "theres no physical barrier as far as i can see but i get it you are a afraid to fight me thats ok" i giggle inside me as i watch the powderkeg go off.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:55 pm

Kiou screamed in rage as she saw red. Lashing out, she moved toward and tried to punch Sori in the face. As she did pain exploded in her mind and she crumpled to the floor screaming and crying in pain.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum