The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tale of Two Strongholds

4 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

A Tale of Two Strongholds - Page 7 Empty Re: A Tale of Two Strongholds

Post  Kamurei Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:28 pm

I listen to her intently. "From what I can gather, you wish to go shopping and teach me the language. I am welcome to both topics if you believe that I can handle them."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:30 pm

*You know, if you want to feel a bit more alone we can share a room, seems like an oxymoron, but we can set up the room just for that purpose..* I speak into Kiou's mind with a smile from cheek to cheek.

Kaija

Back to top Go down

A Tale of Two Strongholds - Page 7 Empty re:Strongholds

Post  Liv Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:32 pm

"You'll be fine." I study her for a moment. "Hmm...my clothes are probably the closest we'll come to fitting you for the moment, unless...go in your room and check, the apartment may have provided clothes." I glance from Lily to Kaija. "You guys ready for a girl's night out?"
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:46 pm

I feel Kaija's voice in my mind and am humbled by the power of the women around me. "I will accept whatever you all believe I am capable of. Though..." I look to Kaija. "If it was your voice I just heard, then I will say that the house has provided a room for me with a garden. You are all welcome anytime you wish to relax in the garden as well as my room."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:48 pm

"No, that's ok" I smile and walk away "I'll let you and Lily have your fun." I walk into my bedroom and flip a book open on the bed, always interesting to read about Modern Day Ireland...

Kaija

Back to top Go down

A Tale of Two Strongholds - Page 7 Empty re;strongholds

Post  Liv Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:53 pm

I sigh. "Kaija, you're coming too." I call down the hall, "I said girl's night and I meant it.Come on already."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:56 pm

"I fell as though I have said something inappropriate. It was not my intention to discourage Kaija from attending." I give Liv a worried glance as I look between Lily and Liv. These people are the only friends and potential family I will have for the rest of my life. Burning bridges now, could potentially be a death sentence.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:58 pm

"It's not you, Kiou. It's Kaija. This is just her." I comment back over my shoulder. "Kaija, c'mon, I want to show her the Mamoun Emporium and some of the Uptown shopping! It'll be fun!"
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:02 pm

*See you later!* I say as I make a window and add a ladder so that I can quickly climb away from the other women. I've been a shadow long enough, I may as well hide now.

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:10 pm

I roll my eyes. "Damn her by the dark water and the yew branches, by ice and iron and flint, may eels find the place between her legs and-" I stop muttering, remembering the language working. Lily is smirking.
"Well, her loss." I say with a smile. "Let's go!"
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:12 pm

"Eels?" I have no idea what has happened but the image of a lady naked beside an eel makes me shiver uncomfortably. "You don't ... honestly mean that.. do you? H-How.... How does that even happen?"
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:14 pm

I shake my head as Lily's smirk widens. "Pretend I didn't say anything. That was just me letting off steam. Anyway..." Tugging on my jean jacket, I replace my glamuors, and open the door. "Shall we?"
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:14 pm

I rush to meet with Liv and the others. "I, uh, changed my mind. Am I still invited? You won't let the eels have me will you?" I say panicking with tears in my eyes.

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:16 pm

"If... You will allow me to change, I will be most humbled." I stand and bow to her before going to my room quickly to change clothes. It is not long before I am walking out in a black kimono with a white under kimono. "Will this suffice for you streets?" My hair is up in a bun again and I have procured the sword from the bathroom; albeit hesitantly.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:18 pm

I grin, shrugging. "You'll fit in as well as anyone else out there. It's the Nightside." Glancing at my beloved over the heads of the other girls, I smile. "If we're not back in two days call in the cavalry, my own."
Then I close the door.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:19 pm

I bow softly to her *If you trust me, maybe I could do your makeup? Or your hair? Lily and I have decided its best if she is dead to me, so I never get to practice being a girl.*

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:28 pm

I smile at her an nod. "良いー” I can see her confusion for a moment and focus on switching to English now that we are outside. "I would like to have you use makeup. I think it would be good for a bond between you and me."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Smiling broadly, I offer Kiou my hand. When she takes it, we go running to the hallway and into my bedroom. We emerge moments later with the faintest mascara and eye shadow on Kiou's beautiful features. Although I used hardly any, the difference is striking. Seeing Liv eye the clothes, I speak to her mind *Well, I figured you and Djheuty needed them off, so why have the take up space in the room? The makeup came from our last little outing...*

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:38 pm

I smile bemusedly, following the two girls with a slight shake of my head.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum