The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crone, The Matron and The Maid

5 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Crone, The Matron and The Maid - Page 7 Empty re:madien,mother and crone

Post  Liv Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:08 pm

I glare at him. "You know, sometimes you're a bastard."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Crone, The Matron and The Maid - Page 7 Empty Re: The Crone, The Matron and The Maid

Post  Djehuty Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:12 pm

He turns his head and stares forward, diving his hands into pockets, walking on in silence.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:16 pm

By the time we get back, most everyone is awake, Lily sitting at the kitchen table looking pensive, Liam and Kaija sitting together on the couch and talking in low voices. Everyone looks up as we step in. Kaija's face blossoms in a grin, and she leaps up, hugging me tight enough that my ribs creak. Liam grins too, and Lily stares at me, an odd expression on her face.
I smile sheepishly. "Hey, all."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Crone, The Matron and The Maid - Page 7 Empty Re: The Crone, The Matron and The Maid

Post  Liam Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:55 pm

I smile and shake my head lightly, "Welcome back" I for once don't use anything snarky to tease them about being out alone again "feel better?" I start to chuckle as kaija refrains from letting go. sipping at some of the tea from the night before it's cold but still pretty good
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:03 am

Walking past Liam on his way to his room, Djehuty mutters ruefully, "Three stages down, two to go." just loud enough to ensure he is heard.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:05 am

I nod as the Dejhuty passes understanding his meaning "slow" I murmurm back going to refill my cup from the warm pot damn but something stronger would be nice, "I may be out for a while. Don't worry I will be back just something i dreamed up last night"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:24 am

Djehuty nods, as Liam throws his coat over his shoulder. "Anything you need help with?" He asks as Liam makes his way to the door.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:25 am

"No it should only take me a couple hours." I smirk "The things i need are already in my head" I tap the side lightly hopefully this works out "plus while i am out I can take care of our late rent" who said a northman can't be responsible
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:41 am

Smiling, "Mind she doesn't take it out of your hide... or worse, old man." Cocking a head toward Liv, "I'll mind our reluctant monarch best I can."
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:28 pm

As Liam turns for the door, I disentangle myself from his sister, and step up to him, taking his hand in mine. I smile up at him. "Hey, thanks. For being patient. And for what you said, by the river. Thanks. I didn't say so at the time, but it was really good to hear that. I thought about it later...knowing I have my friends at my back is about the only good thing in this mess. So, thanks. A lot."
I'd meant to shake his hand, but he tugs me in for a tight hug that forces a squeak from me.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:26 pm

I smile and murmur "any time Liv, honesty is the only way to keep from loosing yourself in this place." With that i look up at Kaija "Don't worry i will be right back. not breaking my word" and turn heading out the door. My stride resolute.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:45 pm

I grin as he closes the door. "Your brother is a good man." I say, laying a hand on Kaija's shoulder. She snorts.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum