The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Springing the Trap

+2
Liam
Liv
6 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Springing the Trap - Page 2 Empty Re: Springing the Trap

Post  Djehuty Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:52 pm

She tips the wallet onto the table, glaring at Liv. "Was only a bit of fun... I would have left it at the bar." She smirks. "Its not like there is anything in it."
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:54 pm

" Putian put the money back too, and the cards" I say quietly "or tomorrow i will have you running laps till you can't stay awake"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:58 pm

She groans and slips a stack of cards an inch tall beside the wallet, along with six fat money clips of various currencies. "I thought I might get a wallet of holding out of the deal, too," she mutters, pushing the pile toward Liam.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:01 pm

I grin "maybe another time" then slowly put it back together I grin as the gentleman begins to fret looking for the bloody thing. some people really, before picking it up and Lobbing it onto his table " you dropped this," it was almost tempting to keep some but no, i will not be a hypocrite
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Springing the Trap - Page 2 Empty re:springing the trap

Post  Liv Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:02 pm

"Better." I say. Then I turn back to Djhuety. "Well, if this will be your last night with us, then let's celebrate that too, and give you our blessings for the road." I raise my hand in a toast. "There's something my family says at times like this. May your feet guide you on the road, and may they guide you home again."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:07 pm

"As good a thing to drink to as any," I swirl the last of my bottle before downing it and motioning to the wizened barmaid that's been serving us. "Miss Lass here will be paying for the next round," I grin. "I for one want something from the darkest corner of your cellar, preferably sweet." Lily looks incensed, jaw dropping at my words.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:11 pm

Liam throws his head back laughing "Oh!" I wipe a tear from how hard i am laughing "well played storyteller"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:18 pm

"If somebody else is buying," I say teasingly, "Then I'll have the best blackberry brandy the house has to offer." I watch the girl's eyes widen further as Kaija orders high class mead, Ignacy orders a drink I don't recognize the name of, and even Mathias orders a Fizzer.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:28 pm

Liam smirks "sorry girly you brought that one on yourself, miss, a glass of 1935 vintage puerta Viera Port, please" I look at the others "what?"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:34 pm

Lily waves the waitress away, scowling from one face to another. "Ya think this's funny? You lot made me give up the cash, reme..." she stiffens, holding perfectly still for a long moment, eyes wide as she looks to Liam pleadingly.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:36 pm

"what putian?" the look is odd, i have only seen her turn that on Dejhuty when flirting "whats going on?"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:45 pm

Slowly, she drops her hands beneath the table and brings them back into view, crushed blue showing between her fingers before she gently sets them on the table. "Damn beast's wrapped around my ankle," she growls through clinched teeth.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:53 pm

I blink. "Oh dear..." There's a soft chittering noise, and a bright blue head pokes out of Lily's jeans. The little creature tumbles out awkwardly, squeaking. I bend down slowly, smiling. "Oh, you poor little baby." I sing a few soft notes, and the little creature coos and chitters in reply. It rears up, shaking its miniscule wings open, and uses them to walk towards me. I smile and coo at it. "Aw, such a sweet baby."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:55 pm

"Don't get Bit Liv, the Blue ones venom kicks your metabolism up so you can die of dehydration when surrounded by water" I say "it won't be venomous for a few days yet but still be wary"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:58 pm

Lily stares acidly at the minuscule creature before digging the rest of the eggs out of her pockets and resting them on the table. "Keep it away from me," she hisses, pushing them to the farthest point of the table, a hair's breadth from tumbling onto the floor.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:00 am

"Oh, she doesn't want to bite." I say softly, reaching out two fingers to pat its head, "You don't want to bite do you an ghra? Now there's a love."
The little creature pulls its sinuous body up into my hand; though it looks snake like the body is softly furred. It rustles its wings, and curls up, closing its eyes. I look up as another crack sounds, and grin. "Oh, how beautiful!"
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:07 am

I roll the cracking white egg back twords me tilting my head lost a little in thought "Lily be nice they are just babies, besides they are more loyal then a well trained hound" I smile "when you hatch them the chance of them biting you is miniscule," I smile as the small white egg finally shatters, and the little white serpent looks around blinking it's eyes. Then it flicks it's tongue out a couple times, tasting the air. It zero's in on Lily before slithering twords her, it's wings held wide as if to say 'here i am here i am'
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:13 am

The movement almost outstripping the eye, Lily jumps to the very back of the booth, eyes wide with fear. Seeing the serpent look around plaintively, I offer a finger; it snuffles, sneezes, then wraps itself around my wrist, coiling to my shoulder, then to my surprise slithers past my ear to the booth behind, following Lily in her effort to escape.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:15 am

"Lily" I snap "stop it, the little one won't hurt you, it wants to rely on you not to hurt it, or let it be hurt." my eyes are a little hard "Breath slowly" I watch the little one with amusement "besides white ones are more Docile so you should be fine"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:21 am

"They're no harm Lily, see?" I say, holding up the one in my hands. "I think the little things just want to connect. Just touch it, and it'll settle down."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:26 am

She draws a breath through her teeth inching away even as she stretches her hand toward the serpent. "I don't like snakes," she mutters under her breath as the amphiptere's scarlet tongue laps her middle finger and it coils next to her outstretched palm.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:29 am

"No Lily, try touching it. It's warm and furry; not a snake at all." I say encouragingly. "It's soft as rabbit fur." The little thing gives another pitiful little cry. Lily swallows.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:36 am

"Lilly breath slowly "I watch as the little one slides onto her hand, carefully as if it is afraid she is going to throw it away. it slowly coils itself around her wrist holding on tightly " the white ones venom is a paralizing agent."
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:38 am

I shoot a disgusted glare at Liam as Lily stiffens. "Now you tell her."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:39 am

"You son of a bitch," she glares daggers, looking as if the minuscule creature had already bitten her, almost afraid to breath.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next