The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ties that Bind

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Ties that Bind - Page 4 Empty Re: Ties that Bind

Post  Liam Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:28 am

Looking between my two friends "I would tease you but I will wait till we are home to do that. so Kaija can join in" I grin "Oh and Dejhuty you may want to wipe off your chin" my eyes twinkling with mirth. "you are never going to live this down" at this point laughter overwhelms me
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ties that Bind - Page 4 Empty Re:ties that bind

Post  Liv Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:31 am

Turning, I punch Liam's arm. "You ass Liam, he just gave me the greatest gift I could ever have. He repaired my ability to Change!! Of course he earned a kiss for that."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:34 am

I real back in mock defeat as Liv hits my arm "I most certainly am not, and he can pay your bride price?" then going what "well I suppose he would be a nice match you two do go off alone alot" then I smile "Good you two are a hell of a team" carefully staying out of arm and knife reach.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:44 am

"Kay... wonderful... should we go now? Maybe back to your place for the night?" My eyes search for an out... the attention is floating around me and Liv, and a great number are pressing in around, touching, talking... I feel ready to cut in run, but there's no where to go.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:50 am

"Just don't wake me up you two, sleep is important now that I actually can" I start to laugh harder. "though didn't we have something we were working on? and no I don't mean Ignacy's sword" wait i didnt tell them it was made yet. . . oops
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:57 am

"Sleep while you can... We shant be the ones interrupting your sleep this next week. Others will bare that task" I say in a disgruntled tone.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:01 am

"unless sylus is bringing the sphynx home" I start before glancing at Ignacy "however touch kaija and I am cutting off your dick with your infernal blade" all mirth starts with beginning statement ends by the end of the second one. "if she doesn't first" i add as an after thought
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:02 am

I roll my eyes in disgust, and smack Liam across the back of the head. "Pervert. And yes, we do have work. Just let me say goodbye, and we can go."
After a few minutes, I return, leading my friends out to the river's edge. I raise my hands, feeling for the Nightside, and push open the way between the worlds. "Come on you lot."
We step out into the milling throng around the entrance to the Street of the Gods, unofficial motto 'tourists go in, they don't come out'. I turn. "Seek the Puck. I'm not sure where he would be…we’ll have to talk to somebody.” I think for a moment, then turn. “Let’s drop into the Aquarius. Somebody there should know.”
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:06 am

by now im dozing off in a dark corner humming to metallica while sleeping.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:07 am

At the Aquarius, we don’t even have to leave the entrance room to the café to find out what we need. The Loreli barista gasps.
“You want to see…him?” I nod. “Yes. Where does he drink?”
“Really? Him?”
“Yes.” I say, patiently. The Loreli shakes her head. “Well, it’s your skins. He drinks at the Nature Red, when he’s not in Shadow’s Fall.”
“Nature Red?” I ask dubiously, “Isn’t that the place where the Hunting Kindred drink…?” The little Loreli nods portentously. “It’s their hangout, yeah.”
“I see…well, thank you.” I say, turning on my heel. “Be careful!” the Loreli calls out behind me. I wave over my shoulder, acknowledging the warning. Careful doesn’t even begin to cover what I’ll be around people as vicious as the Hunting Kin.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:12 am

once we get to the nightside "Why do I think armor is a good idea?" still irritated at the pervert comment, after all i wasn't leering or anything
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4