The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inconvenient Meetings and Disturbing Conversations

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Inconvenient Meetings and Disturbing Conversations - Page 3 Empty Re: Inconvenient Meetings and Disturbing Conversations

Post  Liam Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:28 pm

Lilly Looks at Liv shame faced, pulling several small round things out of her pockets, a few of them are vibrantly colored, a couple are bright white. " they were just laying there." she says

Leaning over them "Lilly Put those in your pockets again quickly." I say using her proper name as i know it "and keep them there." Just as she finishes putting the last in her pocket a strange person in an evening dress, falls into the room giggling. Skin pulled tight against the skull, teeth too sharp and eyes fever bright
"oh i am sorry" comes their raspy voice "didn't know it was occupied"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Inconvenient Meetings and Disturbing Conversations - Page 3 Empty Re: Inconvenient Meetings and Disturbing Conversations

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:34 pm

i twirl my lip and say "hey baby wanna polish my sword?".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:43 pm

The wight saunters over "so this isn't a private party then?" the voice now is a raspy purr "and maybe provided it isn't a butter knife"
Liam smirks as he sees an adams apple bob when the wight licks it's lips
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Inconvenient Meetings and Disturbing Conversations - Page 3 Empty re:Disturbing Converstations

Post  Liv Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:47 pm

"This is private actually." I say sharply, but apparently I'm going to be ignored. I lean away from the wight, whose presence lays on my skin like grease.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:02 am

i smile and say "oh its not a butter knife its actually an arming sword made from gehenna iron" my smile fades "wait you thought *my sword* was a sexual euphemism?" i grin and say "or maybe im just jerking you around".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:08 am

The wights fever bright eyes get brighter "Gehenian Iron, oh now that would be a prize, but how could you handle it" it tilts it head to the side, an oddly disjointed motion "and as for jerking me around, well i would put you to shame little man" it smiles
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:17 am

i shrug and put on a slightly wicked grin "maybe so but at least im not dead with the eyes of a cancer patient".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Inconvenient Meetings and Disturbing Conversations - Page 3 Empty re:Disturbing Converstations

Post  Liv Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:27 pm

The look that the wight gives the mercenary could take the skin off a donkey.
"Excuse me, but we weren't expecting visitors. It'd be best if you left." I say quietly into the silence. The wight glares at me, but I've stared down worse than this thing. After a moment, the creature turns like a stop-motion picture, and is out of the room. We all breathe a sigh of relief.
I turn back to Lily. "When you say 'lying around' I take it you mean 'not nailed down and guarded by hexes.' What are those things anyhow? Marbles? Jewels?"
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Liam grins "eggs" comes the short reply, "and good ones by the look of them. Looks like catbird and tawny get some practice "
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Inconvenient Meetings and Disturbing Conversations - Page 3 Empty re:Disturbing conversations

Post  Liv Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:25 am

"Eggs?" I cock a brow dubiously. "If those are eggs, what's going to hatch out?"
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:34 am

"Coatls" he smiles "the egg color indicates the dominant color in the serpents plumage" seeing the look he is getting he continues "they are easily trained not to bite all you need is a cold wash cloth. Nice job Lilly"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Inconvenient Meetings and Disturbing Conversations - Page 3 Empty re:Disturbing conversations

Post  Liv Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:45 am

"Don't encourage her." I say dryly, looking from one beaming face to another. Coatls. Winged serpents. I get a worrying image of winged serpents flying around the apartment, and shake my head. "Well, on your own head be it. Just tell me about their poison so I can have an antidote on hand...And make sure you house train them..." I look from Liam to Lily, who are both still grinning. I can't help but smile. "Anyway, I suppose having pets might be fun. I haven't had a pet in a decade."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:04 pm

" what do you mean," he points at Ignacy "there is him" Smirking again " so where should we hit first for bar hopping?" he takes a roll from one of the platters and bites savoring the flavor " so much better when you can taste them"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:07 pm

i shrug and say "Im not a pet im more like that pesky rat you cant get out of you house".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:10 pm

"Oh, don't be so hard on yourself Ignacy." I say, grinning teasingly, "You're not a rat. You're more like our great doberman who keeps getting off his leash."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:11 pm

i look at liv dryly "i save your lifes from giantesses and giant crab monsters and this is my reward, oh the inequity!".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:13 pm

I laugh as I see Kaija Rolling up one of the menus like a news paper "doberman? more like German Sheppard, only without the herding instincts." I grin "then there was Pyro for a while" I begin Laughing again remembering our friendly gold dragon. then looking at Ignacy " I seem to recall you needing saving from the giantess my friend"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:15 pm

i wave my hands dismissively at him "details details!".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Affectionately, I pat the top of Ignacy's head with the menu as a smile crosses from ear to ear. I wink at the poor soul, why must Liam tease him so?

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:24 pm

I laugh, reaching out to ruffle Ignacy's black hair. "All right hero." Then I straighten. "But we don't really have time for fun. We finally have the proof we need; I say we move on it. After the work we went through, let's not let it slip our minds. I want these men hung up by the balls for what they've put Djhuety through. And for who they're sick enough to parlay with."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:28 pm

"Fair enough Liv," Liam starts "did you bring a copy of the contract or no? if so let us drop it off with Juilian and see what he does or drop off another copy of it with instructions for where the hidden room is located" he smirks " the Editor en Chief needs some field work too" He laughs lightly "and then we can draw them into a trap from that"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:37 pm

With one of his patented grim smiles, Djhuety pulls forth the papers. I smile. "Yes. Let's pay a visit to the Night Times." I stand. "Come along lads and lasses. We're going to meet the press."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:43 pm

i moan and say "i hate the press, ever since i was contracted to kill kennedy for the soviets its been tiresome and then theres the time i started a fire in moskov i hate the press...".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:47 pm

I look at him for a long, long moment. "I'm not even going to ask. I don't want to know..."
As we're filing out the door and down the stairs, the house's proprieter steps from a shadowed alcove. "Come back and see me, Vilmar. You dead was fun. You alive, now that be a treat." She smiles as she turns away. I stare at Liam, then shake my head. "Not going to ask. Again, don't want to know."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:52 pm

"a Pleasure to actually taste the food i was bragging about, and add about a dozen eggs to my tab, we had a wight barg in complaining" as we head out the door "good eve"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum