The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paved with good Intentions, I hope

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Paved with good Intentions, I hope - Page 2 Empty re:paved with good intentions

Post  Liv Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:02 pm

"I've come for you. They will be glad of your company, I think. They are learning important things." He turns, and scrutinizes the naked sword across Ignacy's back. "But where we are going, that should not come. It will not be welcome. Give it to me. I will put it in Liv's home. Then we can go."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Paved with good Intentions, I hope - Page 2 Empty Re: Paved with good Intentions, I hope

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:05 pm

I hiss as sylus reaches out for the sword and say "take your talons back you winged devil!" and holds the sword as if im guarding it.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:08 pm

Sylus ruffles his wings, somehow managing to frown. "Fine, on your own head be it then. Come." He turns, and lifts the satchel strap in his mouth, then perches on the back of the booth , looking from one man to the other expectantly.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Paved with good Intentions, I hope - Page 2 Empty Re: Paved with good Intentions, I hope

Post  Dunstfinkler Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:09 pm

i put the sword down and whisper soothingly at it.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:14 pm

With a click of his beak, Sylus lifts the blade and disappears. A moment later, he is back in the bar empty clawed and looking satisfied. "Now, we go." Glancing at both men, he turns. As each man steps forward, he vanishes from the bar.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2