The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wheelchair Desperado

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Wheelchair Desperado - Page 2 Empty Re: Wheelchair Desperado

Post  Kamurei Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:33 pm

She sighed and shook her head. "I do not understand how we got here. I merely came to say hello and then we end up here..."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:35 pm

i sigh "i said dont bullshit me" i grab the gun and shoot her in the shoulder its the only way to be sure right?.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:41 pm

The bullet passed through and imbedded in the wall behind her. Looking to her shoulder, she sighed as there was a hole in her clothes but no blood. Silently, she reached out and began pouring herself a shot as well. Downing the shot she let out a heavy sigh. "Well? Happy now?"
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:43 pm

with a flick of my hand my hand is on fire i raise it to my mouth saying "not really i get ravaged by a succubus my revolver misfires six times and the same succubus came back to finish the job its been a bad day" i puff on the cigarette and blow the smoke out of my nose "quite frankly im insulted you dont even remember me you said i was the best you had ever had".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:47 pm

She was silent a long moment as she made herself another shot. "I remember you just fine." She gave her a sideways glance. "This version however.... I knew nothing about. I took this form to confirm my suspicions though." She downed the shot and turned to Sori as she looked her over. "It's a real shame that you have this body now though. You were probably one of the best lays I have had. But now..."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:49 pm

i frown and say "oh dont try and sweettalk me just tell me what you want and why you are stalking me?".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:51 pm

"Aruna." She leaned on the counter. "You know where she is and I need her back. The sooner, the better."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:53 pm

i look at her and say "you know shes my daugther and you also know that you are in no position to make demands".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:58 pm

"She is mine Ignacy. Mine and no one else may lay claim to her." She made herself another shot. "You may have somehow managed to help make her, but she is mine."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:00 pm

i meet her eyes with icy determination "if shes just yours how can she manipulate fire? how does she regenerate? where does her antics come from? all of those are my biological traits".

Last edited by Dunstfinkler on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:06 pm

"She does not manipulate fire anymore. I have seen to that. As for her regeneration and habits... Side-effects of human biology." She downed the shot. "Look, I am not saying you did not make her. I am saying, you have no claim to her. That is completely different. She was born and raised among succubi; she is to be a succubi. Nothing more, nothing less."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

i smile "but you know she could never be one of you you know because shes a half blood".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:22 pm

"Half blood or not, there is enough succubi in her to make her sufficient. I have seen to her training since she was younger personally. She has talent for it; not that that really matters." She looked to Sori. "Just tell me where she is Ignacy."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:27 pm

i raise an eyebrow "and if i refuse?".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:31 pm

"Then I take you back to my place and we play until you talk." She smirked at her.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:35 pm

i stamp out the cigarette in an ashtray "i dont think so miss you arent the dominant force in this house so id like to see you try, oh by the way that was my refusal".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:38 pm

"You're making this harder than it needs to be Ignacy. You don't know the girl, and lets face it, you don't want her. You have a life and you appear to be doing well. Knowing her will serve no benefit to you nor anyone else you keep ties with. They will see her as nothing more than a demon and hurt her human feelings that you gave her."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:40 pm

i smile and say "well i never was smart".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:41 pm

"Which is why I am making it plain for you. Give her back Ignacy. This world, all of nightside, she is not a part of it. She has no bearing out here. They will hurt her and I will not be able to fix it."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:43 pm

i shrug "you just worry about yourself i'll make sure she gets off alright".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:05 pm

"I am worrying about myself. That girl is an extension of myself." She sighed and looked Sori over. "You are angry at me for what I did to you, I can understand that. However, I did not know you were you. It took seeing your family for me to understand. I thought you were some woman that had found her and was trying to keep her." She smirked. "I trained her on how to pleasure a woman's body as well as a man's after all..."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:08 pm

i frown and say "im sorry but chopping me up just made me run out of fucks to give so basically i wont tell you anything".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:12 pm

"You still don't listen to a word I say. Fine.". She stood from the bar. "But know, you cannot hope to watch your friends forever Ignacy. You know well what I am capable of and if this is the path you desire for them, in exchange for my daughter, then so be it. "
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:15 pm

i look at her and sigh "you are here alone which means you dont have the armed strength to take me by force which means you will lose face politically if it gets out that your daughter has gone missing as it seems to me im the only one who have any friends right now of the two of us so stop talking big if she wants to go back to you il send her on her merry way if she doesnt well buck up".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:29 pm

"I find it hard to believe that you spent time with her and she did not ask to return." She stepped closer to Sori. "You will ruin her Ignacy. She is not human. I gave her a life that was clear and clean. Succubi have an easy life. Luckily she is pretty to look upon, which furthers her succubi carrier. But you... You are offering her a life she cannot fulfill and she cannot withstand. The succubi in her will crave to come home more than you can ever understand." She locked eyes with her.

"This, is one of many reasons, is why I kept her from you. How you are handling this affair. You, will, kill her if you keep her."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum