The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silk Purses and Sow's Ears

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Silk Purses and Sow's Ears - Page 6 Empty re:silk purse, sow's ear

Post  Liv Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

I return the demon's glare and his curling sneer with a look compounded equally of patience and disdain. "Your mockery does not amuse. I have my own business to attend to. I suggest that you-" I glance at the door, blocked by two demons whose horns brush the cieling. "-let me. Now."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Silk Purses and Sow's Ears - Page 6 Empty Re: Silk Purses and Sow's Ears

Post  Liam Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:01 pm

being closest to the back of the group either by someone else's machinations or by accident unsure Liam opts not to wait for the demons to move, instead bringing his knee to his chest and Kicking, only to have 300lbs of a 600lb demon come hurtling back at him, off guard and on one foot doesn't allow for a last minute dodge or superman-esque stopping of force, instead flattening him and the somewhat goopy and partially cooked remains against the wall. A wall that seems to have taken to leaning in, along with it's four counterparts as if waiting for something bigger to happen.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Glancing over my shoulder, I sigh. Then I give the demon lords a shrug, hands up, apologetic. "Well, you had your chance."
With a snarl, the demon lords charge.
My blade is in my hand, and already I've opened up Mr. Bones' neck, jumping back from the waterfall of black blood that sizzles on the carpet. It will heal over, of course, but it will hurt. The next demon gets a knife in the kneecap and a shattered windpipe. "Will somebody get the door open?" I yell over the tumult, letting power into my voice to force it through the noise.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:09 pm

i laugh dropping the rifle and unslinging the rocket launcher from my shoulder shouting "Ja vol mein frau!" i aim for the door and shout "CLEAR!".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:14 pm

with each drop of demon blood spilled on the floor the aura of the room becomes more nastalgic, the door still firmly held by it's own power, the blood fills the room with a malignant feel of sorrow, and Rage though both seem to be underwritten with a deep and unrelenting Hunger. the air stiffeling with the stench of blood, the demons not staying down but slowly pulling pieces back together.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:18 pm

i pull the trigger and drop the smoking launcher i turn around while drawing zerstorer i take it in a two handed grip and charge headfirst into the closest demon i see all the while screaming profanities.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:19 pm

The sight of Sori's weapon turns my blood cold. "Sori, not in here, you'll-" then she pulls the trigger, and the room explodes. White hot, screaming NOISE overtakes the world, and pain, pain pain.
She never listens, does Sori.
The noise burns in my head, and it's all I can do to stay conscious. Weakly, dimly, I can feel the wall of the room splintering away like flesh from the bone in a cooking pot, wood and stone and plastic flying. Something somewhere is burning. Demons stagger, screeching, and the sound only adds to the pain.
When I can speak again, Sori is going to get a tongue lashing.
Then there are hands on me. Stranger's hands. The succubus's hands. My blade. Where's my blade?!
I try ramming an elbow back, but no good.
"Let me loose or I will take out your throat with my teeth." I snarl, hoping that the anger I poured into the words will at least phase the creature. I have to get loose.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Aruna held her tightly. "Your attempts are useless Ard Ri.". Her tail wrapped around her wrist once more as she pressed a kiss to her neck. I grow tired of seeing lords and ladies like yourself dying in such a place. Her energy flowed enough to be calming but not much else. please believe me. If I wanted to drain you, I would have already.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:54 pm

Too close, too tight, too much. And the pleasure, sick and sweet and hot.
Too much.
I have to get out. Have to get loose. NOW
In a yell of fear and pain and revulsion, the gates of the worlds tear open for me, and I'm falling. Free. I have to get free. I have to get out.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:57 pm

i cut in a downwards vertical angle cleaving the horned creature another demon charges at me from behind throwing me down on the floor.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:02 pm

Aruna screamed and gripped Liv tighter as she was tugged through the world with her. Her whole life had been spent inside that place and now she was being tugged through the folds of the worlds. Nothing could have prepared her for it and it only served to make her grip Liv tighter.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum