The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You make me bulletproof...

5 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

You make me bulletproof... - Page 3 Empty Re: You make me bulletproof...

Post  Dunstfinkler Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:22 pm

i puff loudly "trouble? me? i dont know what you mean".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:37 pm

Out of one of the side doors some too large shepherds are allowed into the room, sitting with almost militant lines near each of the occupants the one nearest the speaker saying "Why, if you misbehave we get more" it's tongue lolling out in a doggy grin "so By all means, Mädchen"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:25 pm

i smile back at the dog and say coldly "id inferno my corpse rather than become food for the likes of you".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:59 pm

i bear my way through the tedious dinner party, i gather my things leave my phonenumber and say goodbye for now, as i walk down the hallway i think about what its like having a sort of real family again its strange, i exit the door and im back on the nightside i decide to walk the nightside until i find some familliar ground and soon enough i end up inside the bar at 4th reich park, its a chilly night so i stick my hands in my coat pockets sticky my hands feel sticky i pull up what appears to be ice blue panties slick with something id rather not think about written on it is lena and her phonenumber i memorize it and throw the panties in the nearest trash bin, i wipe my hands on my jeans and continue walking down the nightside in my own world until i trip over a box, i hear a yelp and look at the box written on it in bold black letters is "Husky cubs give em to your kids stick em in a stew or eat them raw i dont care", i look in the box and pick up a black and grey ball of fur by the neck, i look it in the eyes "well you are one lucky son of a bitch that i cant say no those little puppy eyes" i say in a baby voice i laugh at my pun and stick it in my pocket saying "your safe now you got a new mommy", i walk into the apartment put the dog on the floor take my knee high boots off and shout "Honey im hooooomeeeeeee!".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:16 pm

Kiou's brow twitched at the sound of Sori's voice. There was a stirring in her as the other Kiou shifted in her but not much else. Instead she looked to her sister as she tried once more to eat the meal that she had made. "This is such a strange dish... It... Is very rich and heavy. Almost like a dessert or something..." She knows her voice is carrying through the apartment but she doesn't care.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:25 pm

huh i guess shes not in, i check the coffee mug and am pleasantly surprised to find hotish coffee in it, i find my cup in the cupboards and fill it, i get a bit of whiskey from the globe in my room and pour a generous amount in the cup, i sit down at the kitchentable, i put the dog up on the table and find a plate and some biscuits in the cupboards i take a sip from the cup and let my coat fall over the chair i sigh and look at the dog tail wagging face down into the biscuits i smile and say "i guess you're going to need a name arent you?".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Kiou took another bite and then sighed as she stood. "Excuse me a moment sister. I fear I will need a cool tea to help this settle properly." Bowing her head lightly, she turned and headed for her door and was in the kitchen not a moment later. Opening the fridge, she calmly took out a bottle of tea and began filling a glass without saying a word to Sori.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:36 pm

i make a fake shiver "cold in here isnt it?" i take one sip for bravery and say "i missed you".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:46 pm

"I didn't miss you." Venom drips from Kiou's voice as she sips her glass with a smile. Putting the tea back fluidly, she shut the fridge door and turned to Sori. "Though, I'm sure she does... As much as anyone locked away forever can..."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:47 pm

i look at her horrified and cover the dogs eyes and ears "he shouldnt be seeing his mommies argue!".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:01 pm

Kiou smirked and sipped her tea. "Good because I am not his mother." She paused a moment before smirking darker. "I have petitioned Liam for marriage. Kiou's desire to make a life with you was half baked at best. You can do nothing that she requires in order to continue our clan."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:47 pm

i shrug "well i doubt liam is going to accept your petition when you call it a petition but you'l come around eventually they all do".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:03 pm

"Perhaps I will have to take a cue from then then and be more forceful about it." Kiou sipped her tea. "Regardless, I will do everything I can to keep her from you. Liv was it? She went out looking for you and Lily and managed to come home without either of you. So I'll be keeping this body thank you."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:05 pm

it is madenning to be so powerless to do anything i down the coffe look at her and go back to playing with the dog.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:08 pm

"Finally... Some silence out of you." Kiou chuckled as she sipped her tea before closing her eyes and just enjoying the silence Sori made.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:12 pm

Entering out common sitting room, which i note we all seldom use, I turn to go down the hall to my room only to be stopped short, their are Two doors to the kitchen, but from the kitchen side there is only one. Taking a moment I open the door that i had not just gone through only to see Sori and Kiou in a direct double of the kitchen Liv and Dejhuty sit in. Apparently the house is helping the wordsmith in his work, Shrugging and seeing the puppy on the table that Sori is playing with I offer a Silent prayer that they are not about to kill each other. "Whats the pups name Igna-Sparky." I catch myself before using the firestarters former name.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:14 pm

smiling i put a finger to my lips as i smell the smell of burnt hair coming from the direction of kiou.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Kiou grit her teeth and splashed what was left of her tea in Sori's face. "I will do everything in my power to lock her away from you forever." Her tone was deep and visceral as she got in Sori's face. "Hide her so deep even the flower bitch won't find her."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:22 pm

i shrug and ask "was it something i said?".

Last edited by Dunstfinkler on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:25 pm

Defiantly, Kiou holds up some of her singed her before Sori's face. "I may not speak while we are swapped, but I do watch. I listen all I can and this." She shook the singed hair a bit. "Is your fault."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:27 pm

i put on my poker face "no its not" i put the dog on the floor and let him go exploring a bit "i have no idea what you are talking about".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:32 pm

"Enough both of you please. Kiou I do not know if you have the same technical knowledge that the other kiou has, if you do I may need you to look over a project later, Sori, I may be needing you to do some reading for me since I never did learn written English, please if you would be so kind?" My tone is an attempt at being mollifying for the two of them. "things are moving faster and right now being at each others throats is the worst possible Idea. Please for now, truce?" I ask looking between both women. then as Aimee seems too intent on the pup "It isn't food be nice" I say to the plumed serpent.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:36 pm

i nod and say out in the air "as for your earlier question i was thinking about naming him beast".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:41 pm

Kiou's gaze looks to Liam briefly. "I know nothing of what knowledge she has gathered. It has taken up residency within us but I cannot access it. Seems spirit trickery has made it for her and her alone."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:29 pm

"Damn" I mutter "that was invaluable on a pet project granted it that project wouldn't help overmuch in this one, it was still useful, thanks anyways" I stop as I turn "how did she get it anyways? I heard there was a bit of a fiasco but never found out what it was."
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum