The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrangements To be Made

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Arrangements To be Made - Page 2 Empty Re: Arrangements To be Made

Post  Liam Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:52 pm

I almost laugh "If it were a normal battery, as it is No it won't " I start to wards my room murmuring to the coatl on my head "go back to Liv please." and smiling as it takes wing my battery in my pocket "works on a more potent reaction then that but it will be better"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Arrangements To be Made - Page 2 Empty re:arrangments

Post  Liv Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:57 pm

I lean against the door jamb of his room. "Just don't blow up the place." It's starting to be a catchphrase of mine, I note with chagrin. "And when you're done, we need to talk. There's a lot of planning to do."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:20 pm

"Ten minutes" I say pulling goggles over my eyes as I grab the soldering iron, and sitting back down "then I will be done and what ever time is needed will be had" My estimate is proven a little off as i am out in 8, the new bras and wire contraption firmly buckled to my arm, in a manner that allows it to slide forward and down over my hand for use while moving back to keep my hand free when not in use "Okay what do you need Liv?" I ask sitting down and smiling Aimiee trilling softly in my ear.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:35 pm

"Your advice. You know the land through personal experience, and much of it. So, if you had to choose the hill with the most power in the land, which would be your choice? The White Mound of Alba? Griffin Hill? Stonehenge? Or somewhere I haven't thought of?" I lean forward. "It needs to be a place the people of England believe in, have put their emotions into."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:54 pm

after thinking for a moment "Then why not a place touched already by both fae and man, near a river, making it easier for your folk, and the sea for your cousins, with forests and mountains near at hand as well yet still open to the sky and the warmth of the sun the breezes." I grin as Liv rolls her eyes at me. "a place where at least some modern people believe Camalot once stood, Tintagel." I smile the wheels turninig in my head "after all Arthur was able to have peacefull trade with at least some of the kindred, as well as war when needed and it is a place that commands respect in both worlds."
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:06 pm

"Tintagel?" I stare at him, my head cocking. "I had not thought of that place in long and long. Long and long..." Carefully, I mull the idea over. It has held the minds and imaginations of the folk for centuries, that is true. A lot of power in those hopes, dreams, desperate wishes, and in the dream of Camelot. And in Camelot itself, when it stood. A great deal of power.
"You know, you might just be right. And it's a lot less stained than the places I named." I glance up. "Though it means we have to travel in the real England. Do you think we can all manage it? I can't hold glamours over everyone that long."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:25 pm

"Why would we all need glamores? if we dress outlandishly we say we are going to a party or convention, if we don't we have a harder time fitting in" I smile " People are stupid they believe what you tell them either because they want it to be true or they are afraid it is" I quote in my best sage voice and touching the contraption on my arm lightly "besides who would believe that these are functioning things? no one that is who"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:33 pm

"And how about Sori's guns? Or Kiou's sword? Or the coatls?" I ask, raising a brow in question. "Can you see us on the London tube evading notice? And what is noticed is mentioned. We need to get by in as much silence as we can. There are too many who would stop us if we were seen and known."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:56 pm

"remove the bolts in most guns, and peacebind the swords, then we are fine, the coatls can stay curled beneath out collars, otherwise extradimentional pockets or bags are about as common as american pennies
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:07 pm

"Would those work outside the Nightside?" I ask doubtfully. "Magic like that is dangerous when it goes wrong."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:17 am

I shrug "Never had a problem then again i seldom used them at all. what route do you believe we should take?" I tilt my head knowing she can come up with an answer better then I who is used to just walking
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:30 am

"Well, I could try to open a way there...though...no, that would point out where we've gone to anyone who paid attention." I muse, frustrated. "Rent a car?" The idea sounds lame even to me, and Liam raises a brow doubtfully.
I frown. But then, a memory flashes into my head. Doors standing with no support.
"The Doormouse!" I exclaim, sitting up with a grin.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:48 pm

I chuckle ruefully "It was only a matter of time before we had to deal with the nightside's most successful non-explicit Furry" I grin at Liv's look then with a glance to Kiou, "I am curious, how much of what the other kiou experiences do you know, as far as hearing or sight?" I ask reguardless of which one is in control right now it is a useful question.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Tue May 01, 2012 10:15 pm

Kiou shifted a moment as she fought against her better judgement. After a moment her better judgement won out. "Tell me why you need to know first." Her focus moved to Liv. "I told you before, my allegiance lies with Kaija, if she will not fight alongside you, then neither will I."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Tue May 01, 2012 10:24 pm

i pick the shotgun off the floor where it landed last night and rest it on the table, i take a bite off the apple and tear the sausage into small pieces putting them on the table, i put beast on the table nudge him in the side and say "eat".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Tue May 01, 2012 10:25 pm

I meet her stare for stare. "I have very little patience for threats and posturing, kid. Do what you will. And when we go to the Doormouse, don't scare him. He'll hide under the table and it'll take hours to get him out again." I glance at Sori. "That goes for you too, okay? No rough stuff, we need him in a good mood."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Tue May 01, 2012 10:27 pm

i shrug "i dont usually play the rough kinds of games with that sort of people if you catch my drift" a smirk curling my lips as i unload the shotgun the shells landing in my hand.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Tue May 01, 2012 10:28 pm

"You are still speaking under the assumption that I will join you to meet this doormouse person." Kiou smirked a bit. "Are you like the lady of the house?" Her smirk grew. "I see, so you must be the one that partakes of the old man. You two are matched well I think."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Tue May 01, 2012 10:36 pm

"You should learn the minding of your tongue in this place, at least until you know it, Kiou." I state offhand, rifling through my satchel to assure myself I have all I need to bribe the Doormouse. "Yes, Djhuety's my man, and this is my house. And yes, we are well matched, in a few ways. But he's not old, though he can appear so. I'm older than him by a good many years. No, I'm not assuming, but I am expecting. You're bored, angry and restless. You'd jump at the chance to be out on the streets. I need someone good with a sword. We can both benefit. And no, you cannot annoy or embarrass me with lewd innuendo. I've seen it done often by better than you. I was raised among the Kindred, and no one can do a slander more subtly than they. So I'd be glad if you'd give up throwing the sticks and stones. It's a waste of both our times." I sit up. "Sori, grab me two of the chocolate bars out of the freezer, the ones in black wrappers."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Tue May 01, 2012 10:43 pm

i shrug and do as her say "my mother used to ask if nigger was written on her forehead when i asked her to do stuff likethat" i toss her the chocolate bars and say "but then again my mom was a racist bitch and it was different times".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Tue May 01, 2012 10:52 pm

"Times do change." I add in an equally indifferent voice. "But sometimes not fast enough. And there are still a lot of racist pigs out there. Believe me. I know." I glance at Sori, meeting her eyes. "Racism isn't the prevue of any one species."
Then I glance coolly back at Kiou, who's still glaring at me. It's uncomfortable to see such viciousness in that lovely porcelain face. I yearn for the time when it will be sweet and peaceful once more.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Tue May 01, 2012 11:02 pm

Kiou's stomach went aflutter as Liv looked to her. It was clear that the girl yearned for the other Kiou. Setting her jaw, she straightened her back. "My blade is Kaija's not yours to do with as you please. You do not even want me save for using me. All of you would rather I was gone." She stood and straightened her kimono expertly. "I'll not serve an old hag that refuses to listen to the words of others while doling out orders to those she means to exterminate later."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Tue May 01, 2012 11:05 pm

i sigh "can you blame us? your less fun to live with than a terminator from the movies" beast finishes eating i scratch him behind the ears and drops him down on the floor.

Last edited by Dunstfinkler on Tue May 01, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Tue May 01, 2012 11:10 pm

"I have no wish to exterminate you." I add, smiling a slight, wry smile, "and calling me a hag won't do it either; I'm barely a hundred. That's barely adulthood where I come from. But Sori is right. I don't want to dislike you. But you make it very hard to take any other stance. You are powerful. I admire that. You do not want me as a friend. I understand that. Therefore,I'd be happy for mutual respect." I watch her apprasingly. "And I do need every fighter. You are needed."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Tue May 01, 2012 11:24 pm

Kiou gave Liv an appraising look as she calculated the woman's words and actions. Her face, her posture, all of it matched her words and those she had spoken earlier. If she was bluffing, it was a good bluff. But, this far into it, it was likely the truth. Sighing a moment, Kiou looked to the floor at Liv's feet as show of respect for her age and position within the home. "Very well... But only with Kaija's blessing. I redact my words as they were made without knowing the full weight of those before me." Despite them being words of apology, Kiou could not purge herself of her anger as it dripped from every word.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum