The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samurai and Berzerk

5 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Samurai and Berzerk - Page 6 Empty re:berzerk

Post  Liv Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:39 am

I stare at him, a slow grin spreading across my face. "After this?! You can call me a grandmother of eels after you gave me this and I'll still love you! I can play music!!! I can get music!!!" I wrap my arms around him, squeezing him till he makes a gasping noise.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Samurai and Berzerk - Page 6 Empty Re: Samurai and Berzerk

Post  Liam Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:42 am

" I do need to breath now Liv, now get back to your husband, what joys we have will likely be few and far between soon so take them while you can. my findings will keep soon for a couple more hours dalliance." When she finally releases me I smirk standing "Now go before I do lite your arse on fire just to make you yelp and run to get it covered." I make my way back to my room wanting a short rest before I lunch is made for our wayward friend and for somber meetings.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:47 am

It's another hour and a half before the two of us come wandering out lazily. This time, I grin right back at Liam. "I'm making so many playlists on this thing...one in particular on my mind...." I wink at my husband, who rolls his eyes with a smile. Together, we take seats.
"So, findings." I say playfully, turning to our friend, "What you been hearing?"
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:52 am

Djehuty raised an eyebrow. "What's this?" He puts a hand protectively on Liv's shoulder.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:57 am

I take a deep breath depositing a mug in front of each of them and opening a small bottle of mead for myself "I went out for a drink in one of the few truly Quiet places around." I start off slowly to give them an Idea "mostly to wrap my mind around a few events, But that is neither here nor there. I ended up with a visitor bearing a message for the River Queen, well wanting me to bring her a message" I see liv open her mouth and raise a hand to forestall her "The Puck," Here I use a trick from where i was dead that so Unnerved people but it doesn't quite work with the pucks voice "The Rifting is showing signs of strain, tell her that. And the Weaving is coming apart. Battle lines are being drawn. Beltane is nine days hence by my reckoning; if she is wise, she will be about her business. That will be the best time, if anything is to be done." afterwards coughing a bit to clear my throat as it makes it raw and scratchy to mimic another like that before I take another draw to sooth it.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:00 am

My body stiffens like a whipcord, happiness evaporating like steam. I swallow. "Shit...oh shit...."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:13 am

" See why i said take your pleasures while you could." I say sitting down "I dislike being the bearer of bad news but I was the most convenient I believe, and I didn't piss him off I think" I leave out that I told him a name to call me or that I found myself liking the old rogue.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:20 am

Squeezing her shoulder as she tensed, Djehuty glared at Liam. "Where the theatrics really necessarily? And Liv, we knew we needed to act anyway..." He took her chin in hand and made her look at him. "Don't worry about Puck or his agenda. Its just you, and those that you will represent."
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:29 am

I stare at him, wide-eyed. "No. It's not. It's more, so much more. The Weaving...coming loose..." I swallow hard, trying to calm my breathing. "It's doom."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:33 am

"The weaving is what we're trying to save to begin with; Being's balance. Focus on your own problems, and what may be may be." He shook his head. "If the weaving comes undone, it will not be our doing."
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:39 am

I shake my head. "Maybe you can say that. But it's my home. My holt, my family..." I stand. "I have to go, I have to go and warn them, I've got to do something." I turn on my heel, going for my bag and my traveling clothes.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:41 am

"then you are not going alone Liv, they I am sure would want to see your husband, and in truth i would like to see them again. feeding my own selfish nastalgia"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:45 am

Djehuty looks at Liam dumbstruck, then stands, following her. "And what good will a warning do, River Queen?" He lines his voice with the edge of authority, choosing his words so not to alter the worlds. "How will saving a few help the many, and keep the Weaving in it's place? How will altering your path change the outcome?" He watches as her shoulders stiffen at his words, mentally preparing for the backlash.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:51 am

I close my eyes, trying to hold down all the fear, all the anger, all the terror swirling in my gut. Finally, I turn. 'Maybe it won't. Maybe you're right. But it's my holt. It's my family. I have to do anything I can, to protect them. If fulfilling this prophecy does it...then that's what I'll do. But I'll damn the whole thing if it doesn't. They are my family."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:55 am

He sighs. "I am coming with you. But I don't think this is the right story." He disappears into the hall, presumably for his coat, leaving Liv with Liam.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:56 am

I pipe up "Liv, how is this, if one of you opens the way I will tell Sruth, and she can act accordingly." I am trying to help and I don't know how it will be met but it is an offer to try and help "after all I am pretty sure at least a few of them would want to be there to support you so I should be able to make it to the meeting correct."
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:57 am

With a glance and a smile towards Liam, I follow Djhuety.
"If you think there's a better way," I say quietly, "Then tell me. Tell me what to do. Because I have to do something."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Djehuty shakes his head, a pained expression crossing his face. "I'd have you do what you where going to do in the first place. The Puck's message means nothing. It just makes your task more important." Slipping into this coat, he gently folds her naming, and slips it into the darkness lining his coat, where it vanishes into nothing. "Love, nothings changed, and he told you something that you didn't need to know to finish this."
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:47 pm

I stare up into his eyes for a long moment. Then my chest expands in a long, shuddering breath. "You're right. We knew this was coming, though we didn't expect the speed. So. We call the Meeting of the Waters, we ask the leaders to undo what they've been doing for centuries. Business as usual." I nod. "Well. I'd better start practicing my oratry, if we have only nine days. There's a lot to be done in that space of time." I glance towards the door, smirking reufully. "I do wish we weren't having roommate troubles on top of it all."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Looking her in the eye, Djehuty feels for Liv's hand. "Do you trust me? I can help with that, but I'd rather you not be angry with me when it's over."
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:00 pm

With a gentle smile, I hold his hand to my chest. "You have my name and my heart. I trust you." Standing on tiptoe, I kiss his lips gently. "Just don't be an ass."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:08 pm

Sighing heavily, he gives her an appraising look, then intones, "Until Beltane passes in nine days, you will be ignorant of the familial difficulties in our house. They will flow around you with out effecting you until such time as your duties are completed and we will be able to address them together." He sighs heavily and watches as Liv blinks drowsily twice, then looks back at him.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:23 pm

I shake my head. Odd... Then I turn. "Come on. We've got a lot to talk over."
In the kitchen, I drop into a chair beside Liam. "Sorry about that. My brain must have a big red button marked 'panic' somewhere in it. But this does mean that what I have to do is pretty urgent. Thanks for telling me."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:26 pm

"I hear there is a Book with "Don'T Panic" Written on in it blinking letters somewhere, maybe you should get it?" I laugh "Off to the holt or what is the plan river queen?" I try not to give dejhuty an odd look.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:28 pm

Djehuty shakes his head minutely and purses his lips. "Her choice."
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content