The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samurai and Berzerk

5 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Samurai and Berzerk - Page 5 Empty Re: Samurai and Berzerk

Post  Djehuty Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:02 pm

Djehuty, with Liv at hand, made their way towards the training room, when the door off the kitchen came open and Kiou and Kaija walked out, the later smiling grimly while tugging at the others bloodied hand, the shock on Kiou's tight face not yet having quite evaporated. Cursing silently, he backed out of the room before either he or Liv where seen. "Unstable masses colliding." he groans, letting go of his lover's hand and sliding down the wall.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Samurai and Berzerk - Page 5 Empty re:berzerk

Post  Liv Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:00 pm

"I it helps at all, they both look calm...in fact, Kiou looks better." I murmur, kneeling beside him. "Let's not jump to conclusions." I watch them close the door to Kiou's room. "Perhaps it's a warrior needed to calm a warrior."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:03 pm

"Palms," Djehuty ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. "Look at their palms, Liv. Blood pacts aren't a good thing right now."
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:07 pm

"I did see it." I say reasonably. "But perhaps you're taking it wrong. Pacts can bring people together. Pacts can cement friendships and end wars. Don't jump to the worst. Even in the Nightside."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:11 pm

"Love," He tipped a thumb over his shoulder in the general direction of the kitchen. "She hates us; Kaija and she both detest Lily, and that girl's about the only way we can keep the other one," He jabbed his thumb again, "from eviscerating us in our sleep. Where is she any way? Didn't you find her? Or Sori?"
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:15 pm

I sigh. "Yes, I did. Which is why was in such a foul mood coming in."
Quietly, I tell him the tale, watching his eyes go darker and darker. I shrug. "I don't know why I couldn't get through to her. Nothing I said made a difference. That's not something that happens often."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:20 pm

"You offered to pay the Belladonna? To bring her back? Why'd she refuse?" The scowl pressing his brow brings on a spark of pain, and his eyes flash pure white a moment before returning to the storm tossed waves. He puts a hand to his head and rubs his temples before looking back at Liv.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:35 pm

I study my man for a moment. "You'll be wanting to get that under control." I murmur, letting a trickle of power seep out with the words. "It isn't good for you. As for the weed queen's reasons, I have no idea, aside from what she said. She wants to see what happens, and she doesn't want to take sides until whatever is going to happen has done so and the dust has settled. At a guess, I'd say she favors Adrianna. She talked about golden mistletoe set against me. Adrianna's the only one who fits that bill. Though to be honest, I still don't understand that whole thing. Everyone and everything tells me to be ware of her, but...why it's thought that she'll be allowed any influence by people who view her species the way Kin do I don't know. She's a human girl. Kindred will ignore her, see her as a nuisance or possibly a snack. She has power, sure, but only equal to my own. And I'm a very small fish compared to some of my relatives."
Far too small a fish to be trying the stuff I'm trying, a voice whispers. I shrug it off.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Djehuty sighed. "You ought to listen to add some Norse mythos to your repertoire. Mistletoe is the once killed a God immune to all else. It was considered to weak a plant to enter into the treaty, and due to the oversight, was the death of the fairest of the gods. It's used to represent things that can be overlooked, but deadly."
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:44 pm

I snort. "How could I overlook her? She's sharp as a blade and prickly as a thistle."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:48 pm

"Maybe it's not meant to be you that overlooks her." Djehuty sighs and sliding over, lays his head in her lap, looking up at her long face. "Remember, even as the named queen, it's not about you. Its about who and what you represent."
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:52 pm

I frown. "I really hate this whole thing. Deeply, passionately hate it. I'd rather that none of it was about me."
The expression on his face makes me smile slightly, reaching down to stroke his hair. "But that old bitch fate has other ideas, I suppose." My smile takes on a harder edge. "I'd love to introduce Adrianna to Grandmother sometime. She'd sort her."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:53 pm

Djehuyty lets out a sigh of contentment. "She is family, if only distantly. You could take her home to meet her kin."
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:55 pm

I smirk. "Grandmother would slap her black and blue and have her gutting fish for weeks. I rather like that image."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:59 pm

"So then. We have two AWOL, two savages, a Norseman that spends a goodly amount of time gods know where, presumably meeting everyone that has ever had a grudge against this house hold, and a bunch of fuzzy snakes." Isis hisses from where she curls on his chest and he smirks. "Not to mention the newly weds." He laces his fingers in hers.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:00 pm

I grin. "You know what, my heart? You are a terrible pessimist."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:01 pm

He lunges up and catches her in a kiss.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:04 pm

With a laugh, I match him, and for a moment we're wrapped in each other, sensation and emotion. I sigh, sitting back, breaking the embrace. "You are good for getting my mind off things, husband. Would that we had more time for such distraction."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Resting on his elbows across her lap, he took a measure.

"Kiou can take care of herself. I don't think she'll kill anyone so long as the Barbarian is with her." Pushing himself up, he wraps one arm under her shoulder and loops the other under her knees. "And as newly weds, we have certain... obligations." A wicked grin spreads across his face as he picks her up and begins walking back to the bedroom.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:31 pm

I can't help but laugh. I know I ought to protest, given the situation we're in. But then again, there's nothing we can do at the moment to affect it...so maybe...
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:14 pm

I re-enter the borrow through more normal means, both disturbed and relieved to find most of the common area's empty, though certain sounds could be heard to let anyone with half a brain know not to disturb the two fae blooded of the household. good a time as any to grab the small project and wait in the kitchen. A tricksters grin barely suppressed as I wait.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Langorously, I roll out of bed, grinning. "I'm going to make us tea, and we'll have it in bed. You stay right there, I'm not done with you."
Slipping int my shirt and my jeans without worrying about the underclothes, I kiss his brow, and close the door quietly. Eyes heavy lidded, smile still playing on my lips, I head to the kitchen.
The smile fades a little when I see Liam sitting in the kitchen, grinning like the cat that caught the canary. I set the kettle on the hob without a word.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:31 pm

I smirk, before the glint of gold on her finger catches my eye "Well that certainly explains a lot" I mutter before a louder "Congrats and this is a poor wedding gift but it should work none the less." sliding a small leather wristwatch looking object across the table "works like an I pod and your aura should charge it without shorting it out. just no more teasing sori about the queen of the banshee, since you about put her to shame"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Carefully, wonderingly, I lift the object. "Liam...are you sure? I break stuff like this."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:47 pm

"If it were based of normal modern and post modern tech, then no I wouldn't be, this is alchemaic though so you should be fine, at worst you might sometimes look like you stuck your tongue in a light socket, otherwise shouldn't be a problem" I smirk "And no you aren't living down the screaming for a while, just like the apple"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum