The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lass's Tear

5 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Lass's Tear - Page 2 Empty Re: Lass's Tear

Post  Dunstfinkler Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:52 pm

i smile at this vulgarity and i notice they got the same tattoo all of them above their hearts the voice screams inside my head and i grimace and put my hand up to my forehead the one sitting next to me grabs my hand forcefully.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:53 pm

I lean back on the at the table, I know that at least one of the others should be up, there is never only one person awake in this house it seems. Sighing I rest my hand on the table when causing me to notice the rough edges where someone has gouged into it. brushing my ringers along them shows how odd the scratches are, harsh and angular not claw marks not runes. Smirking I stand to make my way to Liv and Dejhuty's Room, both to congratulate them on somehow marking the table without getting walked in on, and to find out what the Plan is. In an attempt to at least startle them I try to calm and quiet my mind, dampening any emotion after all, no need to have an empath hear you coming a mile off. Waiting for a slow count of 10 I raise my hand and Rap on the door Hard.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lass's Tear - Page 2 Empty re:Tears

Post  Liv Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:04 pm

I start, my heart in my throat. "Just a moment!" I call, scrabbling with the ties of my naming with one hand and trying to find my jeans with the other. Djhuety murmurs something, and I'm relieved to feel my clothes on. I tuck my naming away safe, then lean over, kissing him for a long moment. "Thanks lad. I'll....I'll tell you the rest, another time."
Liam's trying not to grin when I open the door. He's not very good at it.
"Something up?" I ask.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:10 pm

I give up not trying to smile at the tell tale scent of magic in the air "Multiple somethings, sorry to interrupt you two. the first being congrats on somehow marking the Table" her confused look telling me either she didn't do it or she is a better actress then i thought. "and the second what in the nine realms was happening last night to cause gunshots?" I let my sigh "I would have come out sooner but i was in a rather time consuming project that i literally couldn't safely put down"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:15 pm

"Marked...the...." I glare at him. "Liam, we eat off that table. You actually think we'd....oh, nevermind, I don't want you to answer that." I step out of the bedroom. "As for what happened, the short answer is that Kiou happened. She got quite emotional, and her other side got loose."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:22 pm

"I am answering anyways, with "Yes" simply to annoy you, and honestly if you two had I would have been impressed." then hearing about Kiou "so who did the shooting?" Turning to start walking to the kitchen "and I will show you the marks I mean"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:27 pm

"Sori. She shot Kiou in the leg, to put her out of comission. It was quite a mess. And I'm not even going to-" the sight of the words freezes me in my steps. For a long moment, I stare.
"Oh. Shit."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Quirking a brow "what?" I ask slowly.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:31 pm

Dazedly, I read out the words carved so clumsily into the table top. They seem to hang in the air, like storm clouds.
After a moment, I turn. "Get your sister. We're going."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:44 pm

I Nod, At least there is something to do, I stand and Rap on Kaija's door, when she answers she gives a level glare somewhat cold but not as bad as it used to get "Come on, Liv needs us" I say calmly. seeing her smile at not being left behind I mutter "thanks again" as she closes her door to grab the things she believes she will need. I return to the kitchen to wait once re-entering "So why did you say 'oh. shit' Liv?"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:47 pm

I shrug, looking away. "Now we've two birds to net rather than one. And one was going to be bad enough." I state, shrugging into my jacket. "Lily and Sori both out and about, it's going to be merry hell just getting to them, never mind talking sense into them."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:51 pm

"so don't talk, just nab, and talk when we get back, quarrels should be kept private, besides how much trouble would Lily get into, other then me she is the only one of us to really know the nightside in and out. and likely has gone to ground." here Kaija enters looking for all the world like she is spoiling to get started. "and Sori is sori is sori, follow the path of destruction and we have our pryomaniac back safe and sound." I come off sounding far more calm then I really should be.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:54 pm

I shoot him a wry look. "If only the world were as easy as you make it sound, my friend."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:56 pm

"If you think about it, it is." I shrug "Why freak out? we are making a plan, we should be able to figure out approximates of where they go even if they drop the lockets." then tilting my head "and if they won't come home, we bring them home the way kaija left a fair number of young men outside our home. unconscious with mild concussions" at liv's look "what sometimes the simple answer is the best one"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:59 pm

I roll my eyes. "Viking." I take Djhuety's hand as he comes up behind me, squeezing it for a moment. "Okay. Let's go." And hope to whoever's listening that my fears aren't realized.
Together, we step out into the night.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:24 pm

"Just being Practical Liv." Shrugging on my jacket and heading for the door "the hunt begins?"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:25 pm

"Indeed." I murmur, looking out over the crowds. "Indeed it does."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:38 pm

I smile a little as I draw my Locket out of my coat, I glance at Liv "Who First? Sori Or Lily?" the question bares more weight then she is going to realize but it should help us in the long run
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:41 pm

I lift my own locket, flipping it open. "Sori's more likely to get herself killed. Lily's more able to care for herself in this place. So...I'd say Sori first. What say you?"
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:44 pm

I nod and Flip open the locket to sori's picture, pressing on the right side it flips around as I close it showing a small compass with two needles " the silver points to the person directly, the brass follows the trail they took, makes it easier and harder to tack provided you don't forget which one is which" I explain waiting for the needles to settle in their respective barrings.

Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:51 pm

"Well enough. I'll remember."
As we push our way between the crowds, the bells of the hansom cabs jingling, I watch the compass. "A pound note says we find her in a bar." I mutter.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:54 pm

"A half crown says we find her in a Bar Fight" I reply as the compass leads us past some bars seedy enough that you may want blood tests just because you looked at them. "
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:55 pm

"When I get ahold of that girl...." I growl. "Ridiculous. This whole thing. Utterly ridiculous."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:47 pm

i command the candlelight to go away washing the bar in darkness i unholster my revolver and empty it in the brute next to me only the brief flashes showing splattering blood, when the revolver is empty i unholster my pistol and fire at the other "marks" as the voice called them they take cover and i empty my magazine into their booth, i ignite the liquor behind the bar and it explodes putting the bar on fire.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:59 pm

The people of the bar cried out as someone opened fire upon the group. The flame engulfed bar cast light of the myriad of bodies and chaos that littered the room. Now that there was light, many people were running for the door and possible freedom.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum