Circus Among the Circuitry

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Circus Among the Circuitry

Post  Liam on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:06 am

"Damn i was afraid of that" tossing said stone into a different pile "hopefully there will be a few more around here" I know I am distracted the wheels keep turning new idea's and workarounds "Good eye"
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:18 am

"I did not use my eyes..." I sigh softly as I have no real way of explaining it. "Tell me what parts you require and I will help get them."
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:31 am

" It is a Figure of Speech" I say smiling still "another of the crystals and a copious amounts of wire, oh and an Alchemicaly treated ear buds" I shrug, "hopefully it will be easy enough to get but with my luck. . . " I let it trail off with a shrug "besides , the other project is a radio, I am sorry but music that none of us have to play would be wonderful" I grin
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:51 am

I nod and begin to make my way through the store as I sift through the various things, pulling out parts I know to be beyond defective even though they are included with the parts that are good. I set them aside in a silent protest that any good shopper recognizes. Similar to when shopping the market in and finding a perfectly good sweet bun wrapped neatly and nestled between carts. it is there for a reason and ought not be picked up even if it seems like a good thing.

It is not long for me to gather all of the pieces necessary and head back towards Liam with them. I hold up another part that I had found. "I also found this transducer. It is uncommon to see ones of this quality and would be wise to use it if you are hoping to diffuse any outside energies. technically, if she is putting out a lot of energy you could make the product run off of her, thereby increasing it's efficiency the more often she uses her ability..." The baggy I hold up shows several button-shaped objects that appear to be corroded and greasy on the outside.
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:02 am

now separated from the others i run around the store at top speed grabbing things i find interesting and usually throwing it in different piles when i dont find it interesting anymore, i stop suddenly in front of a battered old radio set with the lettering "FuG 14b" on the side i grab it myself just a giant ball of joy by now.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

re:circus

Post  Liv on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:20 pm

"Oi, hominid!" yelled the droid at the front desk, pointing an appendage studded with phsychedellic colored lights at Sori, "You break it, you buy it!"
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:30 pm

I smile at Koi "Very nice, those will be brilliant," then looking closer to them "the grease keeps those from beginning to charge before they are cleaned up, actually I will need to attach a discharge aswell so she doesn't fry it regardless if she gets too riled up." I grin "now how to give it to her when it is finished that will make her turn the color of Kaija's Hair. . . "I grin mischievously "and yes I am pretty much always like this" Rummaging around I eventually find the discharge that would suit without causing undo problems to our songstress "I am ready when you lot are."
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:36 pm

Listening to the music of the bands and the rush of the streets, I lean back against a handy wall. It's good to see Liam himself again. Last night....I hope we never have to repeat that mess. Whatever Kaija thinks, I barely pulled off my end. And if I hadn't...
Too many people are getting endangered these days. It's been a long time since I had others to look out for, and while it may be pleasant to have the company, at times it's terrifying.
A manitou and a trenvay walk by, arguing in Athabascan, one of the languages of the American northwest. They could be mistaken for natives of that place, with their dark skin and black hair. Except for the eyes;the one on the left bears the slotted eyes of a mountain goat, the one on the right the huge yellow eyes of an owl. I nod politely as they glance my way...and blink as they both bow deeply before continuing their conversation as they head down the street.
I hiss between my teeth. Damn bloody prophecy.
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:00 pm

I look to Liam and nod. "I am ready to leave. The parts you have chosen are all sufficient for your project."
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:06 pm

i roll up to the cashier with a navigational computer a neon sign the radio set a headset and some earbuds, i drop a wad of cash on the bench "should pay for whatever damages i caused aswell" pick up my wares and merilly walk out i bow before liv "milady" and smile.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:08 pm

I glare up at Sori, who's grinning like a kid. "Call me Milady again, and everything you're holding right now will either short out or explode. Got it?"
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:08 pm

i bow again "yes your highness".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:10 pm

I raise a brow, and deliberately drop one hand on the flashing neon sign in her hand. With a pop and a weird whining sound, it dies.
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:12 pm

i bow again "your excellency is in a most foul mood today i didnt even refer to you as milady".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:14 pm

"That's right, keep annoying the girl who can fry your tech and rewire your emotions. You're not a very fast learner." I shoot back, falling into step with the others.
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:16 pm

i laugh and bow "i just like annoying people i guess" i think for a moment and thoughtfully add "i think thats what made me such a good soldier".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:19 pm

"It doesn't make you such a good roomate. The last thing I need is to be reminded of that bloody prophecy." I mutter. In the window of a shop, a TV that had been showing a high definition color image fizzes, the image fading to tones of grey. Something else whirrs. A neon sign flickers uncertainly as we walk under it.
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:22 pm

in a cheery mood right now "oh lighten up i mean even if you do become the queen of all the fay or whatever is that SOO horrible i mean you are obviously a leader".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:28 pm

I snort. "Are you kidding? Lead the Kindred? Try herding tigers, it'd be easier. Horrible doesn't begin to describe how bad it could get. Besides, you're wrong. I'm not a leader, and I never wanted to be one." I shove my hands deep into my pockets, lowering my eyes.
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:30 pm

i walk next to liv "take it from an old soldier few people want to be leaders and its the ones who want to you gotta be careful about cus they usually have some sort of hidden agenda" i smile "besides who says youd be herding those tigers alone? any head of state has his or hers supporters".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:33 pm

I shoot her an exasperated glance. "You have seen Aladdin, right? Or read about Rome? The grand viziers are worse than the enemies."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:35 pm

i wave my hand dismissively "yes but in contrast to augustus caesar and jaffar your not a power hungry maniac".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:36 pm

"Then make the tigers feel as though they are herding you." I chime in. "It is taught to women that if a man is being stubborn in a matter of importance, then it is a woman's job to make him believe the right choice is his idea regardless of whether it was originally or not." I look to her with a light smile.
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:40 pm

I shrug. "Thanks Kiou, but I don't want to be anyone's pawn any more than I want to be someone's master. I'm a bard. And hopefully I'm going to stay one. Besides, if I were off reigning there'd be no one to keep you on a leash, and that would be tragic." I shoot Sori a grin. "Calamity for the whole Nightside, that'd be."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:42 pm

i shrug "dont be so negative even if this hogwash does come to pass and you are the queen of whatever you will probably do fine i mean if im still around i can be a knight or bodyguard or menace or something".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top