The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tale of Two Strongholds

4 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Tale of Two Strongholds - Page 4 Empty Re: A Tale of Two Strongholds

Post  Djehuty Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:58 pm

"Like hell," grumbles Lily, "and where is the honor in attacking an unarmed opponent." she tries, measuring his sword with her eyes.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:17 pm

"Lucky for me," He brandished the blade. "I, am not human. Therefore, I am not bound by honor. What my lady asks, she gets." He smirked and lunged at her intent on cleaving her in half.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:30 pm

"Crap," Lily dives forward beneath the great cleaving blade, tucking into a roll to come up at his knees. Grabbing each joint, she locks it with a touch, forcing him to overbalance and fall forward with his continued momentum. Thinking no further, she flees down the passage he guards.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:39 pm

The passage weaved and went on till it came out on the other side. Darkened skies and buildings were everywhere; she had gone to the other Kiou's home. A short little green monster looked up at her. It looked like the bastard child of a turtle, frog, and bird. It had webbed feet, a turtle's tail and body, frog's arms and head, and a bird's beak. It's head was open on top and scraggly hair rimmed the opening. A shiny liquid moved about the monster's head as it looked up at her. "You! You're the one my lady wants!" It squawked hoarsely as it turned to alert the others.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:46 pm

Lily takes a step back in revulsion, then bows, hiding her face behind her loose hair. "I am; I've come to throw myself on her mercy, and nothing would do, but to allow the greatest of her servants to take me into her presence."
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:51 pm

The kappa opened his beak to squawk out that she was there but stopped and turned around. "I... I can take you to her... but... But it'll cost you..." He licked his beak as he looked her over with lecherous eyes. It seemed like it had been awhile since he'd seen a lady other than his Mistress.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Still hiding behind her hair, she moves a step closer. "What would my lord want from such as me?" She holds out a hand to the thing, willing herself not to shack at its clammy touch.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:02 pm

The kappa liked his beak again and took her hand; running a hand over her arm. His little frog suction pads rubbed across her skin awkwardly. "You have good skin. A pretty one like you should have a good lord like me to take care of you. Let me have you and I will take you to her..."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:09 pm

"Oh, but my lord, surely this place is not fitting, that we would be little more then animals rutting in view of all; I can tell, a great one such as you must be worshiped in a great temple... There can be no greater offering then that you should take me at your own alter." Lily draws her hand back and takes the kappa by the hand, holding it to prevent it from exploring to far.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:16 pm

Leaning in closer, the kappa sniffed at her before moaning; a low hoarse almost honking noise. "I was born on a river bank. My children should be as well. Here is as good as anywhere else. Only here gets to the fun bits faster..." His other hand reached for the sash she used to tie her robe closed.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:24 pm

Grabbing the kappa with her free hand about the throat, clench as tight as she can, Lily snarls, throwing her hair back from half covering her face. "Great master," she hisses, "I would that you would do me honer, and you treat me as a plow maid." She bends over the creature, forcing its head back so that a little of the liquid in it's head spills out upon the ground behind it as she stands to her full height. It squeals as it feels the liquid run down its spin, and she frees her other hand to hold it's jaws shut, watching with a level of pleasure as it's eyes show panic.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:30 pm

At first the kappa flails trying to get free but the moment it feels water dripping down it's spine, it stops moving and holds still in her grasp.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:51 pm

"Greatest of the Lady's subjects," Lily spits the words in a hard whisper, then forces the kappa onto his back, his head tilted up to face her as she crouches directly over him, spilling all but the last few drops from his head. "I think you deserve a more willing maid."
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:56 pm

The kappa gasps hoarsely in her hold as his body fights to stay conscious. It is a losing battle but he tries nonetheless.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:03 pm

Lily releases her grip, shuddering as the feel of the creatures skin remains with her, despite her attempts to block it out. Reaching out, she feels again for her body, and picks a corridor opposite the one the kappa guarded, feeling her way along the labyrinth, ever toward the surface of the mind, three turns, four. A locked door... In irritation, she makes a frustrated twisting motion, and the lock opens and cracks, and she slides the door aside.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:13 pm

The locked door opened up out to the first hallways with all the doors. The one she had gone into first still had snow flowing out of it and into the hallway.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:23 pm

Sighing, Lily settles into her own mind again, and as feeling returns, Kiou's shuddering from the pressure exerted by the two personalities becomes evident. releasing the girl, Lily scampers away, beyond her reach and looks about her for the sword.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:33 pm

I sob and crawl away from Lily as I can hear another me practically screaming for vengeance. Just the knowledge having another me, inside of me, saddens me so deeply I feel like I will simply melt.

Meanwhile the sword sits at the bottom of the bath just waiting to be found.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:39 pm

Seeing the glint of metal, Lily slides into the pool, ducking low enough to take the hilt to hand and coming up with it. Moving to edge of the pool, she places it on the lip before pulling herself up and standing. She looks to Kiou, fear alight in smaller woman's eyes, and picks the sword up once again, and resting the blade across her palms, she moves as slowly toward her friend, hands outstretched.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:42 pm

"No!" My voice is soft but urgent. "Don't give it to me... not yet... She wants to hurt you.... Hurt you so bad Lily..."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:48 pm

Lily feels her spine stiffen. "Then control her." The hardness in her voice surprises her. "Push her down, but the sword is yours, just as it was the day your grandfather handed it to you. And as a practicing thief, I recognize when someone is attempting to take something for their own. She's laid claim to what was entrusted to you."
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:52 pm

"But... She is so strong..." Tears run down my cheeks as I fight to push back against the pressure in my mind. "I want to push her back... Lily help me... Please..."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:02 am

Lily steps closer, then kneels in front of the frightened girl. "She is all anger and resentment. She'll over step." Lily smiles and holds out the sword again. "If she wins, you will watch her kill me, then the others; but I think you're better then that."
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:06 am

My hand lashes out of it's own accord and grips the handle of the blade. My other hand grips my wrist, trying to break the hold. "Please Lily... She wants it so bad..." Tears continued to roll down my face.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:10 am

Backing, Lily bows her head and closes her eyes, her body stiff as her instincts grab at her; trying to force her either into fight or flight. Stealing herself, she forces her body to obey and wait.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum