The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saving Graces

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Saving Graces - Page 3 Empty Re: Saving Graces

Post  Kaija Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:54 am

"Master." I say as I kneel before him. "If you leave, I take my life. The choice is yours." I speak these words as smoothly as silk while pulling Grennel out of her sheath.

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:59 am

"Kaija, stop that now" it is a thought to strike the blade of the knife away from her hand, I refrain, barely "I promised to include you, and yet as usual when things got messy I wasn't able to do shite" my tone is low not quite cruel but it borders on that "What has brought this on? I have not been your 'master' for many many years" and i can feel every day of them right now a solid weight behind the anger cold and implacable
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:02 am

Standing from my kneel I run at him and hold Grennel to his neck. "You bastard! I swear on my life I have never met a more stupid man. They want Ignacy, an old Nazi. Who's to say they won't want you the moment they realize our history? When they see they can have a Nazi AND a Viking?"

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:07 am

My eyes go flat and I lean a little harder against the blade "so you will slit my throat?" I ask before tangling the haft of my spear in her legs and sending her sprawling backwards "you know me better then that." i dab at the small runnel of blood, i must have leaned to hard "we need sleep, and gods help the two of them if they wake me the way ignacy did last night"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:13 am

I reach down for Grennel and slice a Celtic looking knot in the palm of my hand. I stare at Liam, awaiting his answer. I once wore this scar, when I was a girl. Only in a different place. marking myself as a slave again, I silently beg Liam to understand how serious I am. "I'll slit your throat and mine too if I must. There is no man I love more than you, and should you leave I shall die. Brother, I ask one simple thing and you send anger towards me? You are an abomination to the relationship we once shared."

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:19 am

"who said it was directed at you Kaija," I grab her wrist and force the blade up "You don't know how close some of your words are Kaija" I can hear them ringing in my ears even now 'you are an abomination' taking a breath to at least seem calm "I am going to bed, i suggest you do the same little sister." I reach to take my shirt from where it was hanging "anger and bitter rage are very different beasts"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:21 am

I reach and pull his shirt away from him. "No." I take my blood soaked hand, press it into his, and squeeze. "We are not done here."

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:24 am

"oh you are right we aren't" I say, the tones an attempt at normal. "why do you always assume i see a slave girl when i see you?"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:27 am

"That was how you met me. I will always be just a slave to you you. Dull, meaningless, unimportant. You will always choose other women before me." I look to the ground, drawing up strength for my next question as I pull my hand back and retrace the knot with my blade. "Why does it hurt you to hold me? You can't even embrace the thing you once called sister."

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:31 am

I look down at her "you think it hurts me? Kaija I was a monster, a corpse that could walk and talk, people don't embrace that without trying to destroy it or without being soft in the head" I say to her " I have trouble because i still often see myself as that thing, not as a living breathing man" I sigh, the spear re coiling around my arm like a bracer
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 am

"When we found you, I knew exactly who you were. I ran to you. I embraced you. I recognized my Master." I spoke as I took his shirt and turned down the hallway to his bedroom.

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:36 am

"Dammit Kaija, I am Not your Master" I fairly shout "you are not some bloody furniture that happens to talk" I start down the hallway, by now thoroughly pissed off at this turn of events.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:37 am

In his room, I neatly fold the shirt and put it away. I then move about the room, cleaning until everything is in perfect condition.

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:42 am

as i see her bustling like that i finally grab her arms and make her face me. "What in the nine realms ahs gotten into you Kaija"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:45 am

"I could ask you the same, Master." As I pull away from him and find more and more things to clean, even if only slightly out of order. When I am finally satisfied, I reach up and braid my hair, blood swirling with the crimson strands.

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:50 am

"Kaija Stop that now" I snarl grabbing her hands again " I mean it." a part of me is half tempted to dowse her in cold water, another to hug her and a third to take her over my knee as if she were being a petulant child. "you are pushing, and have i or have i not tried to include you?"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:53 am

"Include me? You think that's what this is about?" I slap him across the face with my bloodied hand, "You fail to understand for you fail to think. I believed in the man I see behind the monster you believe you are. The only monster is your self-image. You don't know me at all." I say before bowing and leaving his room to head towards the bathroom to bandage my hand.

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:02 am

I sigh at her actions, she doesn't get it, and the rest won't either, they can't. Looking about the room i notice blood stains here and there where her hand bled while she "cleaned" it will take me a while to clean but i will get to it in the morning. for once i leave my door unlocked as I throw myself onto my back on the bed to try and rest, if anyone needs me they know where to find me.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:05 am

A few moments later, I return to Liam's room. Bleach in hand I hurry about the room cleaning as much of the blood as I can. When done, I curl into a ball at the foot of his bed and prepare to watch him sleep.

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:14 am

Cracking an eye "you don't have to be on the floor, there is a chair or your own bed Kaija" I say softly trying to figure out what is going on
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:16 am

I stand and lay next to him on the bed, making sure that my hands are in constant contact with his skin. "You are not leaving."

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:18 am

"no i am not" I close my eyes again slowly trying to tune out the images behind them
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:20 am

I slap him as his eyes close. "Feel it." I tell him.

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:21 am

"feel what?" i say my eyes snapping open again "the sting from being hit or that i am not leaving?" I turn my head to look at her
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:28 am

"Feel love. Feel anger. Feel emotion. Feel anything to prove to me who you are." I kiss him on the forehead, hoping the contact with my skin will show him that I am truly not wanting him to leave. My brother was not alone and I would stop at nothing to prove that. "At the very least, feel heat."

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum