Praise the lord!... OF DARKNESS!

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Praise the lord!... OF DARKNESS!

Post  Dunstfinkler on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:22 pm

i shrug "well yes i can get killed but id say participating in every major conflict since ww1 means im very hard to kill".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

re:praise

Post  Liv on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:55 pm

"Bloody great show off...if it bothers you that little, hold still." I mutter, pulling another long piece of steel from his flesh.
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:50 am

I stumble into the Borrow, well almost stumble into the borrow, into home, only to bounce my nose off the door as it hits ignacy's back and bounces back onto me. "Gods of sea and sky. what in the-" then catching sight of the blood "who did you piss off" as i squeeze around the door to get into the kitchen
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:54 am

"My guess, a bounty hunter. I've gotten used to what the professional stuff looks like, and this is it for sure." I say, then growl. "Ignacy, move again and I will sing you unconscious."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:55 am

"if you'll have my guess," says Djehuty with a wry grin, "One of his many clandestine amore's, though I suppose there isn't much difference with him."
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:58 am

Ignacy makes annoyed noises. I've had enough. Leaning over, I sing a quiet song of sleep, and he finally falls silent. I finish the bandaging. "You got that boiling water?" I ask quietly.
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:00 am

Holding a sauce pan out to her, he digs in his coat an pulls out a dozen clean white rags. "Right here... though with how he heals..."
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:06 am

"Infection still happens." I say shortly. Pulling a vial of salt and a vial from the pile, I pour them into the water, then set my jaw. "Good thing he's out for this bit..." then I pour the liquid into the wounds, one by one. Slowly, I get them each cleaned, and then wrapped. The foot wound is already beginning to close, but I still put a little salve, what Liam once called my 'herbal crazy glue' on it, sealing it.
"He'll heal fine now." I push my bangs from my eyes. "You menfolk get him on the couch, I'll clean up the blood...damn him, he's bled all over."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:13 am

"No, he didn't," Djehuty shrugs as he makes to return the sauce pan to the kitchen.
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:17 am

I glance up gratefully. "Thanks lad." Then I turn to Liam. "So, how..." then I study him. "You're unnerved. What's up?"
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:21 am

"I will get to that in a minute, first can we get the other two in here?" I smirk "I havea bit of a gift, your getting kidnapped made me remember" my hands go to my pockets, "and we won't have to worry about rent in a few days. if we keep traipsing off it is kind of a worry" the odd convo with a girl that could be her sister is still unsettling to me
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:24 am

"That's a relief, at least... I'll call everyone."
Once my medical things are repacked, I call down the hall. "Folks, out here, need a word." I say, infusing my voice with the need for attention. In a moment, Vyros and Kaija poke their heads out, and Lily comes sashaying down the hall.
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:42 am

I smirk at the antics "Thanks you lot. Since we seem to be developing a penchant for either getting kidnapped, drawing less then positive attention or just wandering off, I took a look through some of the things i had gathered in my not so brief existence. When i had a ship after I died my officers had a talisman that, should anything go wrong, would allow me and any of the others with one, to find each other. when i got out of the privateering racket i took those with me." It comes out a little formal but hey they deserved the reason here i pull the one i had on, out of my shirt "I have one for each of you." I glance at Vyros "yes even you so long as you live here." the medallions are plain brass but they shine I must thank the Djinn for keeping such good care of them "you will also know if someone new has one by opening them, depending on how they open they show different pairs of people. " I hand one first to dejhuty, then Liv, I tuck one into Ignacy's pocket since he is still asleep, and then pass one off to Vyros and Lily. before finally Placing the last one over Kaija's Head care I have not taken to do with any of the others. "if you need help, you only need to open them. and if you can't should someone take you from them the lot of us will know where you had it taken from you at and by who."
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:46 am

"Wow." I say, holding up the necklace. "Now this, I like. This, I really like! Liam, this is grand!" I open mine, and it's Djhuety's face I see. I glance at him, feeling strangely happy and shy. "This is really grand."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:54 am

I stop Liam's hand before he pulls it away and kiss his finger tip softly, "Thank you brother." I knew it was not normal behavior for us, but I needed to show my appreciation.

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:54 am

Cracking his open, Djehuty smiles and clicks it shut again. "This will come in handy," he says, thinking of the similarity to the marks he and Liv already share.
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:57 am

"This's going to help a great deal." I say, letting the little pendant spin on its chain. "Very clever! And considering what may be on the horizon, we'll need them."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:58 am

I giggle, "Yeah, one of us could die while the other falls through a time slip..." A large smile crosses my face as I send a thought to Liam, *Not that that's ever happened before....*

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:00 am

Sylus slips in, touching down on top of Liam's head. "Awfully selfish of you, Dead Man... Never figured you for speciest." he quips before launching himself to Djehuty's shoulder. "And care to tell me why my perch is now on the wrong wall and the room twisted itself like a pretzel three hours ago?"
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:02 am

Just to annoy the bird, I reach to tap his head lightly, "Well, we could ask the rabbits..." I say, giving Liv a knowing stare.

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:03 am

I smile at least i am not that foolish in my Paranoia, then laugh at Kaija's comment "nope never before! I am Sorry cat bird i mearly chose to not get one for you since you already are able to find us in the nick of time and i didn't have another." pausing to consider "Liv, I have a rather odd question to ask but do you know what your fathers name was?" this is eating at me and Please gods of sea and sky let me be wrong
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:05 am

I can feel the flush of embarrassment rise sharply. "Ah....Sylus..." I glance at Djhuety, and fall silent, an embarrassing state of affairs for a bard. "Maison idiote." I mutter softly. Then I raise my head. "My father? My mother told me his name. Betrys Ab'Ys. Why?"
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:06 am

I shake my head at Liam, "You awful man!" I pull off my own talisman and loop it over Sylus' head.

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:19 am

I know my dismay will be Glaringly obvious to her so i don't bother to bury it "I met your sister Adriana Ab'Ys, A blond dark mirror to you, as good with a fiddle as you are with your voice, and she wanted to meet her 'look a like' i told her Maybe and if so violence would not be permitted At all"
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:26 am

At his words, I go stiff. "What?" I say, my eyes wide, my fingers taunt. "I have a..." I shake my head a little. "Explain this."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top