Praise the lord!... OF DARKNESS!

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Praise the lord!... OF DARKNESS!

Post  Djehuty on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:17 pm

"Now you see, that doesn't work," she looks the other woman up and down. "I haven't had my fun yet, and if you two lock in combat, neither of you can win." She pouts a little, then steps closer to Lena. "You know, sweetheart?" she says, looking up and sliding a hand along Lena's bicep. "We could have some fun too."
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:30 am

i as quietly as i can try and sneak back into to the bath to find a rear exit almost stumbling over bits of rock several times.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

re:praise

Post  Liv on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Lena's ice-blue eyes flick to one side. "Sorry to cut this short, sweet thing, but have you noticed the boy's on the run?"
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:41 pm

i look behind me to see them looking at me as i try to scurry away, i shout "FLAME ON!" and my clothing is instantaneously incinerated i whisper "fuck i forgot about that" i set up a small wall of fire between me and the girls and pick up the handgrenade that fell out when my clothing burned.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:46 pm

The two women stand still, heads cocked.
"Idiot." Lena says softly. "Nothing for brains. But the body...."
"Makes up for it." the ethereal young woman finishes, staring with feline pleasure at the revealed physique.
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:49 pm

i turn around and run straight towards a wall leading to an alleway pulling the pin as i hit the wall and a second later it explodes.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:52 pm

"And at least he is an amusement." the inhuman woman murmurs. Then she smiled slightly, and vanished.
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:55 pm

i grimace in pain as i mutter "f-f-f-flame off", i steel myself against the wall and see lena approaching.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:00 pm

"Now dahling, you should know not to do that." the woman says in a singsong, her voice light and teasing and her eyes ice cold, "It wears us out, you know. And you'll be no fun at all for me when you're tired. I took up your bounty, but you should make it a little more interesting for me than this." She purrs, running the muzzle of her gun lovingly up his chest to rest on his adam's apple.
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:02 pm

i shrug "yeah you know im a pretty interestin-" i cut my sentence short and puts on a dumbfounded look "i got a bounty on my head?".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:05 pm

"Three." Lena says sweetly. "One from our old friends, one from a good gentleman who thinks you are not good for the Nightside, and....well, it's quite a lot of money. And who knows, they may be foolish and you may survive. I'd like that. Hate to see you go, really. But it is an awful lot of money. A girl has to eat, no?"
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:17 pm

i put on a thoughtful face "well technically we dont have to eat to sustain our bodies anymore cus if we did wed have like giants appetites or something".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:20 pm

Lena lets out a cold, silvery laugh. "Well said." Reaching into her pocket, she tosses a pair of handcuffs to him. "Put them on, dahling, and I won't have to shoot you. I'd hate to need to shoot you." Her face remained impassive.
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:22 pm

i frown "handcuffs? i never knew you to be this kinky lena" i look at the handcuffs and put on a stern face "your gonna have to shoot me".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:25 pm

Lena sighs as if at a slight annoyance. "Oh very well." Lowering her gun slightly, she shoots him in the foot, the gun filling the hall with noise. "Now put them on," she says, her voice harder, "Or I work my way up."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:29 pm

i grimace "fine but im not begging your employers for my life like some dog" i put them on "now what?".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:34 pm

"Now we go for a nice walk." Lena says softly. She begins to pull Ignacy to his feet, when a piercing, etheral song rends the air. It grows higher and higher in pitch, until Lena and Ignacy are both reeling. Then a figure, clothed in a cloak that seems to be made of wind rather than cloth, flashes into being, the gusting winds kicking up debris and forcing eyes shut with their ferocity.
A voice, as if someone were whispering in his ear, sounds in Ignacy's head. "Run pet.Run..."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:26 pm

i get to my feet and stumble through the hole my grenade made in the wall, as i limp down the backalley i mug some sort of businessman doing some shady dealing and steal his gray suit.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:32 pm

By the time Ignacy makes it back to the apartment, two other people are just opening the door. Liv looks him up and down, taking in his face, his badly-fitting suit, his bare and bleeding feet, and the handcuff dangling from one wrist. She stares at him flatly. "I don't even want to ask. I definitely don't want to know."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:29 am

i grimace "its nothing sordid if thats what you think" i step in and collapse on the floor.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:34 pm

I smirk. "Then why are you in someone else's....cac na balor, who shot you?" Dropping to my knees, I study the wound. "Not too bad, I can get the bullet out no trouble. Come on, let's get you over to the couch and we'll start work on it."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:41 pm

i shrug "the bullet is fine its the splints from the grenade im worried about" i say as i lay face down on the floor.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:48 pm

"It's not fine...and damnu, you're bleeding all over. One of these days you really have got to learn some self-regard and sense of preservation...I think I'll have to treat you right here. Djhuety, start boiling water will you?"
I pull everything I need from my bag. "I'm getting an uncomfortable amount of first aid practice these days."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:17 pm

i grimace as i pick on some of the splints "its not my fault my immortality has made me reckless".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:21 pm

"Even Wolverine in the comics can get killed,you know." I mutter, "And you're not as cute as he is. And you're bleeding all over the floor. This one's deep...I'll need pincers...shit, these are steel too. Wait a moment, whle I put on gloves...
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top