Praise the lord!... OF DARKNESS!

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Praise the lord!... OF DARKNESS!

Post  Djehuty on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:59 pm

"Six months wasn't a lot of time." He says, collapsing the sword, yet keeping it to hand.
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

re:praise

Post  Liv on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:07 pm

"It's not a big deal." I sit up. "It just means she can't mess with us in here. She's a guest... old rule. Very basic." Standing, I step close, and tentatively wrap my arms around him. "Means the best thing we can do is get some sleep, and worry about things in the morning." When his arms wrap around me in return, a heady little rush of comfort runs through my body. Tentatively, I smile, and pull off my jacket. "I won't wake you, will I, when I get up in the middle of the night?" I ask, feeling absurdly polite as I hang my jean jacket on one corner of my dresser. There's a new dresser beside it.
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:28 pm

i turn around a stifle a scream as i see the hooded figure in my room, as i think about it i sigh in relief and say "oh its you".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:45 pm

"You really that skittish, Lover?" She smiles as she lowers her hood. "And here I thought you were a man." She pouts.
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:51 pm

i shrug "im just not used to people being able to sneak up on me like that" i sit down on a crate with the lettering "NUCLEAR HANDLE CAREFULLY" and say "besides ive been hunted by a bounty hunter today torched my own suit and handgrenaded myself id say i deserve to be skittish".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:57 pm

She pulls a face. "You would think I would have washed your robe by now," the banshee puts her fists on her hips. "You make it sound like I'm to blame... Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't steal from reliquaries of divine entities?" She slaps him playfully at the back of the head before seating herself in his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck. She smiles as he winces.
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:58 pm

i laugh "are you saying that what happened at that bathhouse was divine punishment cus if it was im gonna get religious".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:00 pm

"And you think the punishment is over, sweeting." She smiles and pets his hair.
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:03 pm

i gulp and brace myself for whats coming "well at least you dont have a handgrenade".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Leaning in, she kisses him before he can continue. Pausing, then separating, the banshee presses a finger to Ignacy's lips. "Oh, I see many things... and you may not want to be yourself in the next twenty-four hours, so I'm going to get all the fun I can out of you till then." Snuggling into his shoulder, she slips a hand down the back of his shirt, running long forefingers up and down the length of his spine. "Work for you, Pet?"
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:13 pm

i shrug "i guess im fudged anyway so might aswell enjoy myself".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

re:praise

Post  Liv on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:22 pm

Once we got past the moment of discomfort, I find that it is a wonderful thing to lie in bed together, warm and comfortable. I drift to sleep, more relaxed than I have been in a long time.
I sit up panting, then groan as I recognize the noises. Thumping, moans and something banging.
"For the love of the water of life, will you keep it-" I start yelling. But the sound cuts me off. A long, high, chilling keen that makes the hair on my body stand straight as pins. I gulp. "Down..." I mutter. "Sorry. Never mind."
I just yelled at the queen of the Bean Sidhe to keep it down in bed. Oh hell. I curl deeper into my covers, closer to my sleeping man, and roll my eyes at another series of thumps. "Bloody hell..." I mutter to myself. "Bloody bloody hell."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:22 pm

A loud keen jars me out of my restless sleep long enough for me to figure out it is coming from Ignacies room getting up and walking down the hall requires me to do two things first poor a stiff drink and quaff it. Then go to Ignacies door and Bellow through it "I don't care who you have in there pyro keep it down or get a gag" and return to my room grumbling
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top