Djehuty sidesteps closer, muttering,
"Raven’s Wing set against Harvest’s Gold, O’
What matter ties of blood when hidden so?"
As a look of concern creases his face.
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

re:praise

Post  Liv on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:35 am

For a moment, I close my eyes. "Nuits vides et sombres années de ag olc an uisce dorcha agus iarann ​​fuar odio e maledizioni di tutti i più oscuri dei shit I do not need this..." I cross my arms over my chest, hugging myself tight. "Okay. Well, fine. The bloody prophecy...and she's my sister." I sigh. "Half sister. Is she human, then?"
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Praise the lord!... OF DARKNESS!

Post  Kaija on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:37 am

I walk to Liv tossing my arm around her

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:37 am

"Yes, I originally thought she was you, had to coerce some info out of her to figure out who she was weather she was you from an alternate world or what, and she yeah she is a dark mirror to you." i can't think of a better way to put it, "if you are unwilling to meet her i wouldn't hold it against you. but the choice is yours."
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:39 am

I hug Kaija tightly, hoping she cannot feel the tension in my body. "Well...dark mirror. Tell me what you mean."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:46 am

"Pride bordering on arrogance, bitter, she begrudges wrongs that are not truely hers to take. She plays beautifully and if she let go of those burdens she could nearly be twin to you." I sigh "she refuses too though."
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:51 am

I nod. Bitterness is one of my great weaknesses, as is holding old anger. I see what he means.
"I see. Seems my father is quite good at leaving his own with issues." I shake my head, and sigh. "Well....I'm going to have to deal with this. And I suppose sooner is better than later." I meet his eyes. "What do I need to know aside from what you've told me?"
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:08 am

"she considers herself a rising queen and blames the fae for the fall of Ys something that isn't completely accurate," I shrug "like i said old burdens not truly hers to bare" I sigh "she is too much like i used to be it is uncomfortable"
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:13 am

"She...she blames..." this time it takes cursing in four languages to calm myself. I finish in English. "Hell in a handbasket. Great, my only relative on my father's side is a bigot and a mini Napoleon. Great. Just great." I sigh. Everything falls together in my head, and it makes a bleak image. I run a hand through my curls. "Let's make some tea, get relaxed. And then...then I'll decide when to meet her." Then I curse again. "The oracle said it was better not to meet her...well, damn, so much for that."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:17 am

"what oracle Liv" I ask slowly "i don't think it is impossible for her to see reason, less then ten years ago i would never have befriended you or possibly been far far worse without remorse and now you are as close as any family i have" my arm loops over Kaija's shoulder for a moment
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:19 am

For the next twenty minutes, Djhuety and I explain everything that has happened and what we have learned since we went out...leaving out our realizations of our own feelings, as if by agreement. By the end of it, the others are nodding.
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:29 am

" I think you were too nice to the wishing well there Liv, next time threaten it with a sign change" I can't help but grin "worse then any beastie you can find." I then sit down " that is a lot to take in."
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:32 am

"You're telling me." I murmur. And I didn't tell him all of it, either... I glance at Djhuety, who holds my eyes for a moment, and smiles very slightly. I smile in kind, and lay my hand on his.
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:37 am

Closing over Liv's hand, Djehuty squeezes a moment, then pulls away a bit, looking around at the others. Lily glowers a moment, then turns away, but other then that, the action appears unnoticed. Ignacy snores in his seat, and a hand slips toward a stray grenade.
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:39 am

Kaija's comments and the small gestures have me curious "one moment" I get up and look down the hallway counting doors, one missing. I stiffle a laugh and come back to sit down "about Bloody time you two." I smirk "I will be nice for tonight tomorrow will be hell" I grin
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:43 am

I roll my eyes. "Yes, apparently the house thinks we're a couple. And....yes, it's right. Thank you, our resident master of bad puns and insult. Thanks very much." I sigh. "Well, if you bug me too much I can always just stick my fingers in my ears and sing."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:49 am

"hey you forgot Brilliant tactician" I can't help but laugh at this "with that I am going to bed you lot, Today feels like it has lasted for WEEKS and we aren't in faerieland so there is no excuse"
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:33 am

i open my eyes and notice that my body is surprisingly splint free i quietly walk to my room and open my closet i peruse the many uniforms i pick up out an old black waffen ss trenchcoat a purple shirt and black jeans.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:30 am

I sigh. "Bed. That sounds very nice. Very nice indeed." I glance down the hall, then stand. "We'll figure this all out come morning." It's in standing that I realize just how tired I really am.
I hurriedly brush my teeth and splash water on my face, then open the door of my...our room. It's obviously our room now; Djhuety's books are against a formerly empty wall, and the color has muted down from the bright white it had given me to cream and dusky blue, though the carpet is still as soft. The flowers are gone from the bedspread, replaced with intricate leaf patterns in the white fabric, and Sylus's perch is attached to the wall. The window still lets in pure light of the rest of the world, for which I am grateful. I would have missed sunlight in the morning.I stand slightly uncomfortably in the center of the room.
I smile up at Djhuety as he enters. "Nice redecorating job, hunh?" I ask in a would-be cheerful voice.
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:35 pm

Djehuty scans the room, a level of trepidation written across his face. "Things move fast." he murmurs, touching the spines of his books.

"Going somewhere, Pet?"

The voice, like the sighing of wind through tall grass, lilts in Ignacy's ear.
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:39 pm

I smile shyly. "Yes, they do, don't they?" I feel as shy as a teenage girl again. It's silly, really, but true. Admitting how I feel about him was hard, but this is...just plain awkward.
Then something drops onto me, a weight like a heavy load of snow, and my back stiffens. I gulp. "Uh-oh..."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:42 pm

Djehuty nods. "I feel it to. The boy is a trouble magnet."
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:44 pm

I take a deep breath. "You realize who just traipsed into our home?" I mutter.
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:49 pm

"Not as certain as you, I warrant, but I have a good guess." Slipping a hand into his coat, he draws out what appears at first glance to be an ornate dagger until a whispered phrase shows the sword entrusted him by Liam. Belting it at his waist, he looks to Liv. "Ideas?"
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:54 pm

"Stay in here and lock the door." I groan, dropping full length on the bed, "It's the Bean Nigh, and he invited her in here. At least into his room." I sigh deeply. "We need to install a doghouse, just so we can shove him into it. He's lucky I don't kick his balls into his throat for inviting that one intomy house. Then I close my eyes. "By the laws of hospitality, she can't do anything with anyone but what they agreed to under the roof of another. If we're lucky she'll have her way with him and go." I glance up at him. "Your grandmother start teaching you the traditions yet?"
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top