The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Blue

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Something Blue - Page 2 Empty Re: Something Blue

Post  Kaija Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:11 am

"Do you have any idea what it felt like when I woke up and you were gone! When I couldn't be there to fight with you? Beside you? We used to be equals!" I can sense the shakes in my arms and legs, and know its time for me to leave him behind-the man I looked to above all others who no longer believed in me. "And you chose her over me! I am not a little woman to leave alone and hide while you're off at war. I don't want to see your memories, I hate that trust is gone. You, Vilmar Bjornson, are dead to me."

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:27 am

I sigh "This is about me letting you sleep?" i shake my head "Kaija, what did father do with new raiders when we were younger?" I tilt my head to the side "he took them on 'easy' raids to gauge their ability. it wasn't that i didn't want you along, it was that if she is going to be with us i needed to know she was not going to crack under the pressure." her declaration still stings in my ears "i didn't break faith with you, or at least not intentionally"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:33 am

"What you went through, Liv getting hurt, was because of your poor judgment!" I snarl, not caring how my words affect him, "You had no faith in me. And yes, father brought out the new raiders on the easier ones, just as you left me behind when things were rough. You have no faith in me. I thought things were different, but I'm still that nasty little slave girl in your eyes." I turn Grennel on myself, raising it above my head turning up to look at her tip lovingly. Slowly, I pull it down towards myself.

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:43 am

her words cause me to do one thing i have never done I slap her, first to slap the blade from her hand then across her cheek. "Don't you dare Kaija." i close my eyes for a moment " yes i made i mistake, i assumed it would be an easier job then it was. that doesnt mean i don't have faith in you."
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:46 am

Scowling, I reach for Grennel, my constant companion and friend. "You've been drinking, brother, I hope your beer treats you well." I spit out, the acid fleeing my tongue. "You fought for me because you claimed you loved me, and I have hated Lily from the start. At least now, I know why." I put Grennel back in her home and turn my back, walking ever closer to Sayliyn and a life without Liam.

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:56 am

"i had less then one because i came out to look for you Kaija" grabbing the back of her collar, and pulling her around back to me "come home"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:03 am

"Is that an order, Master?" I say as I pull out of his grip and kneel before him, making sure to keep my eyes on the ground. I lay Grennel at his feet.

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:17 am

"you have not been a slave for many years Kaija, take up your blade. and i was never your 'master' " her actions are cutting rather deeply but it is still better then when I didn't remember. I pull her to her feet "please lets go home, besides how can we welcome Dejhuty home if we are out fighting?"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:25 am

"Is mar a d"ordaigh, Máistir." I respond as I reach for the band around my neck, pulling my hair back in a slave's braid. I keep my eyes on the ground, staring intently at Grennel, but terrified to lift her.

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:09 am

Leaning Down I pick up the dagger and pull Kaija to her feet. Gods i would kill for father to be here, he was always able to get her to shut up and think, a skill i did not inherit. "come on Kaija, I promised the others Pizza when we get back." she is being quiet and demure, not normal for her. the walk to a local pizza place weird. Kaija was never this obedient when she was a slave girl. It is unsettling enough that we are almost to the door of the borrow when my legs finally give out. the saving grace is that i am carrying several boxes so that i fall backwards instead of on my face. Kaija is there in a moment to help me to my feet and too the door. last thing i would want is to have come through the door leaning on her when out entire fight didn't cause me to get hurt but the others were taxed far worse.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum