It never Rains. . .

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: It never Rains. . .

Post  Liam on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:42 pm

my own breath is labored as we run, the fever hot blood running in my vain as Lily and I chase Liv and Dejhuty down the hallway. "what *gasp* is chasing *wheeze* you two" I manage to stutter out between gasps "you two can't be left alone for more then a day"
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

re:it never rains

Post  Liv on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:47 pm

"Shut up and run! We've got to get out of here!" I shout over my shoulder. "Liam, get us to the door!!"
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:00 pm

I grin, at them she must be okay. there left, then right, then left, under down passage after passage. damn, slow maze of a place is tiring me. There a Lift. "Hard Left" I call sprinting past them to the old iron grate and pulling it open gods i hope it goes up
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:04 pm

sprinting past, the smell of blood and iron in my nose, I dash up and up...air. Fresh, clean air. Almost, almost...
"Halt!"
Gunfire makes me drop to the ground, crying out a few notes to give us a shield of hardened air. Gods damn, more Nazis. "I hate Nazis!!!" I snarl over the gunfire.
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:13 pm

*LIV* I yelled *Can you hear me?* I knew I was standing above the catacombs, but I couldn't tell how close I was to her.

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:15 pm

I wince. "Yes, I can. Kaija, look out, they've got guns. Lots of guns. Don't get shot!*
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:17 pm

*na na na don't get shot, don't do this, well here's one! Don't get held hostage by a bunch of freaks with guns!* I snarl and look down to the ground *Whaddaya want me to do? DIG????*

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:21 pm

I sigh heavily. "I don't have time for this..." I say aloud, my attention pulled between the shield that needed my attention and Kaija's emotions. *Look, Kiaja, we're nearly out. We're above ground. I'm here. Feel me and follow the feelings. Just be careful.* Now what do I do...
"Duck!" a voice behind me cries, a voice I don't recognize. But I drop to the ground on instinct.
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:23 pm

*Ay mom* I say and I look for her through her feelings.

Kaija

Back to top Go down

re: it never rains

Post  jgordo61 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:33 pm

Out of the frying pan and into the fire I thought to myself. As I ran from a small storm of bullets...next to me is a man named Liam who had been so kind as to free me from cell. Pounding down the hallway we saw a figure crouched low to the ground with a mass of bullets conglomerating in an odd way around her. "Friend of yours?" I asked Liam who simply nodded as we continued to run. "Well than allow me to assist" I said, and with that reached into the topmost and bottom most pockets of my bandolier pulling out two small vials the contents of the first was a rusty red shade and the second a purplish grey. "Duck!" I shouted as i lobbed the two vials overhead then sent a string of mana cascading after them. In the first vial a compound known as red phosphorous, the second magnesium when ignited the reaction is very bright. A blinding flash occurred as the mana ignited the chemicals and they hissed brightly in the air. "This way" I shouted to the crouched figure.

jgordo61

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:36 pm

I close my eyes against the sharp, burning light, but it still glows behind my eyelids. Springing to my feet, letting the magic go, I take off in the direction of the shout.

Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:39 pm

*LIV* I shriek, *I felt that! What the heck was that?!* I run to the space above where the chemicals had combined and followed the footsteps of my comrades.

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:40 pm

I wince as I run. *Just a distraction. We're fine! Catch up!*
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:42 pm

*I AM caught up* Stomps on the ground harder as I run *Can you feel me? There's an opening up ahead*

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:52 pm

as i leave lenas place i feel violated and shudder at the things i had to do, i follow her instructions and come to the entrance to the base, i hear some comotion inside i ready a flame in my hand, and enters.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:57 pm

Smiling I Glance at the new guy "need to learn that" the smell of magic is almost intoxicating. Getting into the lift I pull the iron grate shut. With a painful grinding shriek, the lift begins to rise, taking stock we have Liv, Lily, myself, the Golem, the new comer, and Dejhuty. "Storyteller?" I murmur not quite believing it.
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:00 pm

I swallow hard, close to Liam. Iron, iron all around. I stand stiffly, avoiding every surface as best I can. Despite the situation though, I smile a little. "Nice rescue, Liam." I glance at the stranger, studying him for a moment, then nod. "Thanks for the help."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:01 pm

i do my traditional dramatic entry and by dramatic i mean knocking down the door with a handgun in my hand and a flame in the other, i whisper menacingly "burn nazis!" as the door falls and the guards recover from the shock i decide to get creative and put the air in their lungs to flames.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  jgordo61 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:10 pm

"Think nothing of it" I replied to the frazzled looking girl. I should be the one thanking your rather large companion here he rescued me from my cell. Uhhhm if you don't mind my asking who are you all?

jgordo61

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:15 pm

I smile slightly. "You can call me Liv. Well met." I hold up one hand, but wince and lay it back to my side. "This lad is Liam, this lad is called Djhuety, and the lass here is Lily." The lift shudders to a stop. And my eyes widen. "And...that's Kaija. Oh dear..."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:17 pm

Seeing the blood on Liv's shirt and the newcomer beside her, I growl and pull out my knife. Standing beside him, I hold the dagger to his neck. *What business have you?* I bellow into his brain.

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  jgordo61 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:22 pm

And now there is a knife in my face and very angry looking woman shouting at me. "Oh hello...Umm my name is Vyros...Your companions here rescued me from a cell underground....And I would be far more comfortable discussing this with a smaller chance of you cutting me a new hole to breath through...what do you think?" I gulped eyeing the shining blade scraping lightly against my jugular.

jgordo61

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:23 pm

*No* I place simply as I move the knife closer to his neck. *You hurt my friend.*

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:26 pm

I place a hand on Kaija's shoulder "He isn't the one responsible" I say softly sure i am about to lose said hand when she rounds on me for leaving her behind. again. "Breath, think. he helped us escape without looking like the arrow targets at home used to." find myself bracing for the explosion i know is coming
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaija on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:28 pm

I listen to the voice behind me as only that- a voice. There is no body, no brother attached to it. My brother died the day he picked that child over me. I remove my knife and offer the man my hand "In that case, my apologies. What are you called?"

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top