It never Rains. . .

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

re: it never rains

Post  jgordo61 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:54 am

"She spoke without...Umm saying anything." I stated still dumbfounded.

jgordo61

Back to top Go down

Re: It never Rains. . .

Post  Liam on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:57 am

Seeing Kaija run out "hold on i will go get her" My tone is still less then it normally would be. but it is kaija, with that water winder she goes for water. i should be able to find her eventually "I'll bring back some pizza for the lot of us when she and i get back" I mutter by way of solving the food issue
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

re:springing the trap

Post  Liv on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:58 am

As the door closes, I glance at our visitor. "That's trick with her mind is normal for her. Now..." I stand, but the pain in my side and the ache in my muscles makes me freeze and wince. The stranger steps forward, as does Djhuety. I wave them away. "I'm fine, it's worse than it looks."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jgordo61 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:02 am

"I'm afraid that is where you are wrong. It is exactly as bad as it looks." I said with authority breaking out of my stunned stupor. "Lie down ill cauterize and clean the wound, but you need to rest. Trust me I'm a doctor."

jgordo61

Back to top Go down

re:it never rains

Post  Liv on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:06 am

I snort. Bloody human medicine. "I'm fine. I can tend my own wounds well enough, at least-" I cry out as I lean back on my hand, and it buckles. Damn, now that the adrenaline is wearing off, I'm in bad shape. And I hadn't done my healing properly. The young man stepped forward, his face serious.
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:14 am

i look around me as i play with a flame in my hand and suddenly burst out "Arent you going to ask me how i found you!?".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:17 am

"Well whatever you did," I snap, "It took you long enough. You missed the fight by quite a bit." I drop back onto the couch, wincing again. "Sorry. That wasn't called for. So how'd you manage it?"
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:18 am

i shudder "i had to sleep with an ice giant".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:20 am

I roll my eyes. "I knew I didn't want to know."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jgordo61 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:26 am

"Liv sit still if you don't stop movin you'll re-open the wound. I've sealed it with silver nitrate but it will continue to pain you for at least a week. You are seriously injured, but luckily all of the bullets left clean wounds and no major organs were hit. Still if you break the scabbing you could bleed out again, so rest ill go get some bandages." I said as i forced her to lie still.

jgordo61

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:32 am

I frown, double checking my glamours to make sure my hands will look human. "That will heal soon, once I've got a little more energy. I can heal myself better with my gift than your medicine can, though I thank you for trying." I sigh. "But I do need more care."
I glance up at the young man as he wraps my shoulder in bandage. "So, what did they have you for?"
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jgordo61 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:39 am

"Ahh my imprisonment." I began "Those radicals used me to...Umm preserve their experiments...I was tasked with doing what I could to keep the results alive...It was messy...Very messy. Many of their experiments ended in nothing more than a mess of tangled organs but...they still wanted my medical knowledge. Doctors are rare in this part of the universe." I replied. "What about you"

jgordo61

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:42 am

I smile grimly. "They thought they could force my kith-my friends-to do what they wanted by holding me. A mistake that shall cost them very dear. And already has, I think...ow!" I draw back as he begins to feel along my wrist and finger bones. "Hey, there's broken bones there, have a care!"
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Wincing at the pained look on Liv's face, Djehuty steps closer, looking over the doctor's shoulder while nervously stroking Sylus' ruff. A restrictive feeling across his shoulders causes him to look down and abashedly realize the incongruity of his clothing; a whispered phrase and his cloths return to their former state, not a sign of the officer to be seen. "Damned," he groans, rolling his eyes heavenward, "Its a wonder the rescue party didn't shoot us on sight." Seeing Liv glance up curiously, he winks broadly. "You're quite the sight yourself, Fräulein. Surprised you didn't think to change earlier."
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:54 pm

I frown. "Bright and dark gods, I forgot about that. Take the glamour off, will you? I-ow!-don't have the concentration at the moment."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:18 pm

Rolling his eyes... "glamour.... right..." mumbling under his breath, anyone paying attention feels a twitch as if the room slipped sideways an inch before settling again. "There you are, milady. Good as new and quite becoming." He smiles as her face wrinkles at the sight of the full, ankle length skirt she now wears under a clean white tunic. "I did say I liked the skirt."
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:29 pm

I frown. "Well I don't. They get caught on things and they billow when you jump in water." But I shrug,sitting back and pulling my hand away from the young man once more. "Really, don't fuss, I'm fine, or I will be." He lets my hand go easily, his eyes wide. I can see the shock in his head. I smile slightly. "Impressive, isn't it? Djhuety is quite the magus." I shoot him a glance "Albiet leaning a bit to the romantic. I saw myself in plate glass as we passed a room down there. Blonde ringlets and a model's looks along with the uniform? I looked like a valkeryie. Or one of the more expensive dominatrixes."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:35 pm

Shrugging, "Just be glad I didn't change your face enough to warrent friendly fire. I did say we were dressed for the part, did I not? So, I may have gone a..." he holds up a hand, fingers a thumbspan apart, "little overboard, but I think that forgivable."
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:37 pm

I nod grudgingly. "Fair enough." Standing, I stretch. "I'm starved. Haven't eaten in...must be nearly two days. Djhuety, you hungry? Come give me a hand."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:40 pm

Holding out a hand to her and the doctor in turn, Djehuty pulls them each to their feet. "Didn't Liam mention pizza?"
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:50 pm

"I'll take that when it comes. And I need something in my belly if I'm going to have the energy for fixing myself up tonight. Besides-" I glance at the newcomer, "You look like you could stand two meals in one night."
In the end, it's Djhuety who's doing most of the work making a few sandwiches, while I lean against a counter. "Sorry you got called back so soon." I murmur. "I know you had plans for your travels."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:55 pm

"To tell the truth, I still do intend to travel, but Grandmother sent me to find you." The tuna is fresh as I soak it in seasoned milk on the stove top before flaking it into the sandwiches along with a mixture of greens I manage to dig from the refrigerator. "She needs to meet with you along with the oracles, seeing as she has claim to your path."
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:21 pm

I cock a brow. "The Lady of Imbas has a claim on the path of every Bard, and if she calls for me I'll surely come. But oracles? Why? I'm mostly a senachaie, a storykeeper, not a transcriber. Surely she could make her own poems of the oracle's pronouncements better than I."
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:33 pm

Handing out the sandwiches, Djehuty pauses. "It's not grandmother that called for the meeting; she only required herself to attend." Lily takes a bite of her sandwich and makes a face. Peeking under the bread, she mutters darkly about raw foods. "Hush, its good for you," he growls, catching her eye.
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:40 pm

Taking the sandwich I'm given with my good hand, I bite down. The fish is delicious, and I wolf it down. "Strange," I say between bites, "It's not often for oracles to call someone up, not even among-" we have company, I remember as I take another bite. "-among the fae. Very strange...which oracle?"
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top