The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Lily Lass Lifted...

5 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

What Lily Lass Lifted... - Page 6 Empty re:Lily

Post  Liv Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:40 pm

I glance at the girl. "Lily, you don't have to come if you don't like. This isn't your fight."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

What Lily Lass Lifted... - Page 6 Empty Re: What Lily Lass Lifted...

Post  Djehuty Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:43 pm

"But I 'ave to, don't I; You lot don't know where your going an' don't know how to open a door without splinterin' it." She glances skeptically at Ignacy and Liam. "You need me, so what choice I got?"
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:50 pm

I meet her gaze. "You've always got a choice. The lot of us work and live together because we are good friends, not because we're forced. We may live in the Nightside, but we don't have to act like beasts. If you want to help us, we'd welcome your help. But you have got a choice."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:01 pm

"besides Girl I break people not buildings, well not buildings often. they usually didn't do anything to hurt anyone only the people inside did." I glance at Ignacy "him i can't speak for" I smile
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:08 pm

Lily glances around, then down at her feet. Her shoulders huddle, hands clasp and she looks young and vulnerable. "You don't need me then," She whispers before looking up and attempting a smile.
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:12 pm

"I don't doubt you would be better at getting in and out of the place then i would Lilly. You have an out though if you want it though." I smirk "besides I think Kaija would be upset if her new friend got hurt" earning me a punch in the shoulder from Kaija
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:15 pm

"Anyway, either way, when we come back I want to run through those lessons on protecting the mind." At my words, Lily's head comes up, her eyes wide. I smile. "I never said 'help us or leave,' and I never intended it. The Barrow made a room for you. You have a place here. Besides, Kaija and I could use another girl here; I for one need somebody sensible to talk to once in a while." I grin at her. And slowly, very slowly, she returns the smile.

Last edited by Liv on Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:16 pm

" Shall I leave out the apple incident then liv?" I ask before side stepping to the other side of Dejhuty and out of arms reach a mirthful smirk on my face
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liv Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:25 pm

"If you know what's good for you, you will." I say, shooting him a teasing look.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:41 pm

I lean over to Lilly and in an exaggerated whisper "I will tell ya later when she is safely asleep or otherwise indisposed." with a wink I duck into my room to clean up the burlap and straw from my own warm up earlier. calling over my shoulder "and expect to go through a minor hell when I train ya to defend yourself better. Liv and Lambkin there you couldn't ask for better magic teachers" or more fun to tease about how close they are I leave be for now. Oh gods is this shaping up to be fun
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6