The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revelation

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Revelation - Page 2 Empty Re: Revelation

Post  Dunstfinkler Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:17 am

"so many heads" i whisper.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Revelation - Page 2 Empty Re: Revelation

Post  Liv Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:34 am

I turn, looking quizzically over at Ignacy. "That thing really did do a number on him." With shake of my head, I turn back to the topic at hand. "I don't know exactly where it is. But I do know how to get there. The Sidhe have it set up so that you...well, you can..." I look away for a moment, running my fingers over the hem of my shirt. How do I translate this into English?? I sigh. "Okay, it's not so much that we have to find it, it is more as if the hill has to recognize us, and come to us...not that it moves, it's more like...well...oh, that translated badly..." I shake my head. "I can't explain it well. But what we need to do is a sort of charm. A calling-on. It's a trick the Sidhe use so that their hills can be reached from any place. We need an open space. A vacant lot, a park, something like that. And then it's easy." I stand. "I'm going to change my shirt. I smell like spilt beer and sweat. And then we can go."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum