The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marks of Breeding

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Marks of Breeding - Page 4 Empty Re: The Marks of Breeding

Post  Liam Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:50 am

Liam wiggles his eyebrows playfully "Liv! you want us all to go to bed, i never knew you were so. . insatiable" i smirk knowing she is going to hit me for that one but unable to stop the remark or the smile.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Marks of Breeding - Page 4 Empty Re:the Marks of Breeding

Post  Liv Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:51 am

Rolling my eyes, I smack Liam across the back of the head. "Go to bed, pervert."
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:52 am

i chime in "bow chika wow wow".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:54 am

bringing a hand to the back of my head to ease the sting, I look at Liv, "Ow" I smile more and kiss her on the cheek, "thanks now i really know i am alive!" and with that i go to bed before the others can make a comment
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:55 am

i go down the hall and flush the toilet saying "whateva whateva i do what i want", then i go to bed dreaming crazy dreams of napalm and fire swords.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Djehuty Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:58 am

"Bed sounds glorious... and I think I could manage a bit of sleep now." I stretch, the joints in my shoulders popping. "See you in the morning."
Djehuty
Djehuty

Back to top Go down

The Marks of Breeding - Page 4 Empty Re: Below the Earth

Post  Liv Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:29 pm

I smile, saying my goodnights, and close my bedroom door, leaning against it. To my surprise, I find myself exhausted, as if a storm has rolled through my chest, leaving everything cool and empty behind. I am so tired. I curl up in my bed, wrapping my arms around my pillow. Yet as I lie beneath my sheets, so many things tumble through my mind. So much, to fit all into one night. So much to think over. Djhuety, his gift, his storytelling, finally it makes sense...but why was he left alone? Sidhe are hard, very hard to kill. And even if they had died, his parents, someone should have taken in the boy he had been. The Sidhe are devoted to family, even more than my own kind-my mother's kind-are. Among the Sidhe there are never orphans. There is always someone to take in a child, lineage not withsdanding.And what he said about the world fair...about time...it's all wrong. He's never said that he can walk in time, but what he has said about what he remembers makes no sense; it's all too early, far too early for a man of thirty years or so to have been there for. I've never had a good sense of time, but I know that many of the things he speaks of, even the way he speaks, if I come to think of it, is from a different time, a time before the World Wars, I think... if I think it over, there have been many occasions like this, the moments where what he has said does not make sense. Things he did not know that he should have...and if he was thirty or so, the kinds of orphanages he described being raised in should not have existed in his day... I push my head deeper into my pillow, annoyed. He's never said he can time-walk, and as far as I know he cannot do as I can. I cannot walk in time, like some of these people in the Nightside can, but I can walk into my mother's world, and step back into my father's world, and I can choose the part of it that I can step into. Time is just another part of the place I'm choosing; it's not difficult. But Djhuety hasn't said a word about being able to do that either. What am I missing here...I sigh. This doesn't make sense. But I am asleep before anything comes clear.
Liv
Liv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum