The Nightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vampire appears

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

vampire appears Empty vampire appears

Post  Liam Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:31 pm

The Nightside.
The dark heart of london, where it is always 3 am. Why in the hell my sire sent me here of all places is beyond me, the hunting is simplistic. The noise is grating the kine pathetic, but the Others, now there is some hunting, people from times only told me by my Elders. I make myself take a slow breath, new scents.

I smile the hunt is on I believe.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

vampire appears Empty Re: vampire appears

Post  Kamurei Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:08 pm

Kiou sighed as she wandered the markets looking for a traditional swordsmith as well as a cheap place to buy parts. Unfortunately none of the people here made swords the right way and they were all awkward looking or unbalanced pretty things. Stopping before a new store and scrutinized the swords in the window.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:10 pm

i look around me throughout the crowd asking "so what we looking for?".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:17 pm

"A new sword. Mine is an heirloom but I believe that it has come to the point that it is a relic of the past. I need a new relic, one that will carry through my line here. It is nothing more than symbolic really but it is something I feel like I must do." Kiou sighed softly as she continued scrutinizing the swords.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:19 pm

i think for a moment "Wouldnt it be easier to find a smith and just get the materials instead?".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:22 pm

A smell reaches my nose, cloying and sickening sweet. more foul then the Tunnel rats called the Nosferatu. the get of the Giovanni clan, the zombies, so that is why my sire sent me here. the scents mingle, Fire and lotus. odd. My eyes gleam for a moment in the darkness, two red pin pricks, Only a moment but it is enough, four of the corpses shamble through the crowd smiling their cadaverous grins from flesh pulled too tight. bodies deformed in a manner known only to the fiends. well, If the cursed sabbat would take those two then as a lord of night I suppose I should step in, but lets see what they can do first.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:24 pm

the crowd changes i shrug and keep dogging kious footsteps as she looks for a sword.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:25 pm

"Perhaps, but there is no guarantee that the smith we find can make a high quality blade." Kiou sighed heavily. "These are no good either." She turned to her with one more sigh. "Are there any other sword sellers he-" She caught sight of the zombies and pulled her sword free seamlessly. "We have guests Sori."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:26 pm

i yawn and say "brisk walking pace kiou whoever they are lets just ignore them i dont think i can handle any more trannies today" i add as a sidenote "i know a good smith by the way".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:30 pm

"These are no trannies." Kiou fell into a offensive stance as she watched the shambling zombies before them. "They smell horrible."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:32 pm

the zombies form rings around the two girls, staggered the more normal ones to the fore but the second ring has a monstrous quality to it. flesh and bone re crafted into shapes born by a mind twisted in madness claws and bone spurs to make them tear anyone or thing that grabs them. I pull the two butterfly knives from my coat twirling them closed within my hands as i begin to stalk forward. the second row begins to show another trick, shadows boil and writhe around them lending an unholy majesty to the monsters, the forefront ring having long tendrils of shadow sprout form the backs in a mockery of angels wings.
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:33 pm

as i turn around one of the zombies latches onto me and bites me in the neck, i unholster my revolver and shoot it in the head, i hold my hand over the wound hoping to god and all the other deities in this world that the nazis made me zombie proof i look to kiou and say "if you get bitten il have to cut your head off" i drop the revolver and draw zerstorer lighting the nozzle as i go.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:35 pm

Neatly, Kiou decapitated a couple of them before moving to the next few near her. Her sword whipped blood in semi circles around her on the floor. "I have no intention of losing my head. Just shoot them Sori."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:37 pm

the napalm ignites and i swing the sword directing the flames outwards lighting the first row of zombies on fire.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:44 pm

I smile these two kittens were armed to well for a simple blood bag. i am impressed by the kine, willing my blood to fortify my body I smile as the true ghouls begin shifting and morphing to match the zombie counterparts, a little stronger these would be the second wave, meant to tire and demoralize the pray they wanted alive, and to send a message to prey they wanted dead. the knives begin to click, open and closed as i spin them in my hands. click-click-clack-click. a few of the ghouls stop and turn, they know me. the know my master. the first falls my silvered blade stopping his regeneration, the second opened crotch to crown. my fingernails lengthen to the claws of the beast as the blood pounds within me. tucking into a roll i allow my jacket to keep my flesh from gaining the napalm "Hello Ladies, can't say my help will be accept but could be useful"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Her blade cut cleanly into the rotting flesh as she turned to face Sori. "Where are they coming from!?" She caught sight of the pale man approaching them and she cursed. "くそ!" Bringing the blade out, she began prioritizing the zombies behind her so as to have an escape path. "I would rather leave this fight Sori. First them and now this person." There was a flash of harshness that echoed back to the old dark Kiou.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:49 pm

the fires burn brightly i smile as i manipulate it heating it to the point where the rotten cadavers turn into ashes before my eyes i shout to kiou "what did you say?".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:59 pm

"I said kill them faster so that we can go home! I have tea to make and planning to do!" Kiou grit her teeth as she cut through a few tendrils to the great displeasure of the second row.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:00 am

i shout back as i direct the flames from zombie to zombie "im not just some machine you can turn on and off for your pleasure you know".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:02 am

"That was not what you said last night!" Kiou scream out as she cut down another few tendrils.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:05 am

i shout back at her "that was a different kind of machine" i drop the sword and unholster my pistol unloading round after round into the horde i soon hear the familliar *click click* i drop the magazine and load another one in i pull the slide and loose another volley into the horde.

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:06 am

Hearing the byplay "fight now flirt later" the ghouls begin closing, this is the work of an Older Cainite, damn "next wave isn't as easy, they don't burn as nicely and usually have nasty surprises hidden in them. other then that they are still living" I no sooner say this before one of the ghouls moves to the side revealing a larger one with an M134 wired into it's deformed body "Well that is new"
Liam
Liam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:08 am

Kiou panted softly as she continued trying to cut down those zombie near her. "I think, we may need to assess and make a proper plan."
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunstfinkler Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:09 am

the last brass ejects from the pistol the barrel smoking i throw it into the face of the nearest zombie before unslinging my shotgun i shout to kiou "ok hit me with a plan im starting to run dry here".

Dunstfinkler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamurei Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:15 am

"There is always a pincer attack." she cut through a few more. "Focus attacks to make a whole and escape. Then grab more ammo and come back here and lay into them properly." She dodged a tentacle before severing it.
Kamurei
Kamurei

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum